America's Got Talent

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yup. Should we make him re-watch Mamma Mia One (the ABBAmination begins) in case he forgot any of the main story plots, twists and shouts?
Oh, I wouldn't worry about him forgetting. He probably acts out the whole play on a regular basis.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Okay, I'm watching episode two, and I just fell in love with another man's wife.....The Asian girl who sings with her man bun wearing husband.........All I could do was stare at her, muttering something I can't repeat here.

Xelda

Reaction score

This is from Brittan's Got Talent a few years ago. It's amazing to watch but really sad. It has stuck with me and I thought I'd share.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was pretty impressed with the Christina Wells audition too! She seems super sweet and man, she can sing!

She was pretty good, but I didn't think she was worthy of as much praise as she got....and as the typical AGT sob stories go, hers seemed pretty forced.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

This is from Brittan's Got Talent a few years ago. It's amazing to watch but really sad. It has stuck with me and I thought I'd share.

I've seen other, similar acts on AGT, but this one was much better done, IMO. Thanks for sharing!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I finally got caught up on last week's episode. There was some solid auditions. This week Simon hit the golden buzzer.

This was amazing. I just sat here, awestruck by both the back story and the performance. If there's anyone who's ever deserved to win, based on the person he is, in combination with the talent, this is the one. His voice had me stunned from the first note.