An Apology to Members of the Forum

khiladi

Reaction score
After some self-introspection, I’ve realized that I’ve often times been harsh and abrasive to fellow members on the forum for their opinions and part of it was accompanied with a feeling of arrogance.

I wanted to apologize to all those members I was rude and abrasive too, particularly those who defend Dak and even Jerry and guys like Garrett. It is, in the end, football and we all share our love if the team.

This includes everybody who thinks to himself that he may be referring to me and if that is the case, it definitely refers to you. Again, my apologies for my rude behavior and often times condescending approach towards debating and plan on changing

This includes guys like @Streetwise and @OmerV especially. If you have any personal gripes please don’t hesitate to message me personally so I can apologize individually.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
After some self-introspection, I’ve realized that I’ve often times been harsh and abrasive to fellow members on the forum for their opinions and part of it was accompanied with a feeling of arrogance.

I wanted to apologize to all those members I was rude and abrasive too, particularly those who defend Dak and even Jerry and guys like Garrett. It is, in the end, football and we all share our love if the team.

This includes everybody who thinks to himself that he may be referring to me and if that is the case, it definitely refers to you. Again, my apologies for my rude behavior and often times condescending approach towards debating and plan on changing

This includes guys like @Streetwise and @OmerV especially. If you have any personal gripes please don’t hesitate to message me personally so I can apologize individually.
Don't go changing, just to please me. I'll take you just the way you are. I've always observed good debate from you so keep it up. There is nothing wrong with folks with different opinions hashing it out in a battle of words. Keep it civil and stop apologizing. :cool:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Well said, bro @khiladi !!!

I get the same way at times but only with those close to me like my twin brother and cousins. I do the same here, because I feel a brotherhood and sisterhood.

Nothing personal. Apologies to anyone I've offended as well. Much love. Big thank you to @Reality and all the mods. Trying to temper down and follow forum rules better. Enjoy the heated debates. Would stand by y'all against any opposing fan. GO COWBOYS!

tyke1doe

Reaction score

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Ditto. I'm trying. Sometimes it gets to me when someone is rude to me for no reason and I start saying things I shouldn't. I also apologize to anyone who I've slighted.
It is what it is man. Online isn't real life IMO. Offline the way folks talk oftentimes doesn't translate to real life so I just take it in stride but sometimes give it back in kind. Think about it when have you and the same "harshness" face to face as people online are routinely comfortable doing? That should let you know its all fugazy right there. Its also easy to get think someone is rude because you're reading things how you want when offline you can see if they're just messing around or not.

rags747

Reaction score

Please post all of your abusive and harsh responses. Seems like someone has clued you into something outside of here, true statement?