An Apology to Members of the Forum

starfan1

Reaction score
Noble gesture I hope that cooler heads will prevail with the entire board once Dak is signed , franchised or holds out because he just like his predecessor is a divisive figure in cowboy lore

now onto FA and draft

Londonboy

Reaction score
Nobody likes the good guy. Should of stayed playing the heel role (more glory)
Have You seen how many likes His post got? (since ironic humour doesn't always come across in posts, I'll say that I know You're kidding and so am I).
Well done to the OP, I've never felt insulted personally, but I can applaud His honesty and admire His desire to make amends.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I do believe the ignore is more threat than actually used although I had one poster take me off ignore just to come back and tell me he was putting me back on. I felt as if someone had walked across my grave.
I don't threaten to ignore, I just do it when I feel like someone is an unreasonable person, and their posts aren't worth reading.

shabazz

Reaction score
Come to think of it, haven't some of us apologized to our respective members for some of the things we've put them in to?

GenoT

Reaction score
After some self-introspection, I’ve realized that I’ve often times been harsh and abrasive to fellow members on the forum for their opinions and part of it was accompanied with a feeling of arrogance.

I wanted to apologize to all those members I was rude and abrasive too, particularly those who defend Dak and even Jerry and guys like Garrett. It is, in the end, football and we all share our love if the team.

This includes everybody who thinks to himself that he may be referring to me and if that is the case, it definitely refers to you. Again, my apologies for my rude behavior and often times condescending approach towards debating and plan on changing

This includes guys like @Streetwise and @OmerV especially. If you have any personal gripes please don’t hesitate to message me personally so I can apologize individually.
No worries, man.

We’re a Dallas Cowboys family and, as such, have pretty much all had a few heated disagreements with other members. Some of us (who me?) even like to post after being “over-served” ;)...which tends to fan the flames. Luckily, our Mods remain level-headed :rolleyes:.

Good on you for posting this, @khiladi...cheers!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Well, I like this! Never been harsh or rude to me and I feel left out. I am not even thinking this refers to me.

Damnit, khiladi, I demand you insult me and then apologize. I will, of course, being the bigger man, accept your apology and groveling with the promise to do better in the future. I will then, and only then, remove my sleep depriving threats to put you on...….IGNORE!!! A threat known to make the strongest men lose their bladder.
You a very nice fan,, but you shouldn't be.
Im not angry towards the fan base, their loyalty to the symbol, the "Star".. its iconic, I understand that.
Ive loved this franchise like a first true love, you know if you have had the experience yourselves, that first true love.
I will always be a Cowboy fan, forever, that will never change.
What burdens my soul, is the total abandonment of commitment to excellence, so stating your mind on an open forum, I don't think apologies are needed.
I get negative responses all the time for my displeasure at how this franchise is being run from the top down, it doesn't effect me at all, I appreciate the negative commentary at times
because it gives me different perspective at times, I get that, and even the responses that are obviously hate filled directed at me, I let it go, doesn't bother me.
I know its collective, the distain is collective to a degree.
We all want this team back to were they are supposed to be, SB Champions.

glimmerman

Reaction score
It’s all good. Sparks fly and emotions run high here sometimes. Sometimes posts come across wrong. Words are just posted in a blank area and have no emotion. People can take some things wrong sometimes. I have had to apologize because I have posted some things that weren’t meant to be rude, but came across that way.

shabazz

Reaction score
It’s all good. Sparks fly and emotions run high here sometimes. Sometimes posts come across wrong. Words are just posted in a blank area and have no emotion. People can take some things wrong sometimes. I have had to apologize because I have posted some things that weren’t meant to be rude, but came across that way.

No worries bro, I've had to apologize at times for loving too much.............or too quickly

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After some self-introspection, I’ve realized that I’ve often times been harsh and abrasive to fellow members on the forum for their opinions and part of it was accompanied with a feeling of arrogance.

I wanted to apologize to all those members I was rude and abrasive too, particularly those who defend Dak and even Jerry and guys like Garrett. It is, in the end, football and we all share our love if the team.

This includes everybody who thinks to himself that he may be referring to me and if that is the case, it definitely refers to you. Again, my apologies for my rude behavior and often times condescending approach towards debating and plan on changing

This includes guys like @Streetwise and @OmerV especially. If you have any personal gripes please don’t hesitate to message me personally so I can apologize individually.
You suck!!! And anyone that gets there feeling hurt, they suck too. You all suck worse than Garrett!!!
Wow!!! I feel better!! Have a great day!!!! Lol!!!
Go Cowboys!