Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
source.gif

the_h0wey

Reaction score

Rajveer

Reaction score
Regardless you can’t give up that onside kick. Unbelievable!!

Fall on the ball. Game over!!
Brandon Marshall explained it the best. They are trained not to fall on the ball if they don't think it is going to make the 10 yards. Their is a risk if they try to fall on it and they don't get it. The best thing to do is leave it be, if it wont make the 10 yards. That kick was a thing of beauty, the pace, the spin on it, it really confused the ATL players. I think they knew the rules, but they followed their training. For all Cowboy haters saying that was a gift, I would say, that was one hell of a kick.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Brandon Marshall explained it the best. They are trained not to fall on the ball if they don't think it is going to make the 10 yards. Their is a risk if they try to fall on it and they don't get it. The best thing to do is leave it be, if it wont make the 10 yards. That kick was a thing of beauty, the pace, the spin on it, it really confused the ATL players. I think they knew the rules, but they followed their training. For all Cowboy haters saying that was a gift, I would say, that was one hell of a kick.
Of course. There it is. Someone not liking the message and resorting to a personal attack.

And you were doing so well sticking to arguing the content. But couldn’t resist. Typical.

Rajveer

Reaction score
Of course. There it is. Someone not liking the message and resorting to a personal attack.

And you were doing so well sticking to arguing the content. But couldn’t resist. Typical.
HUH? I was posting what Brandon Marshall said on the show. How is that a personal attack? Unless you are a Cowboy hater and took it personally, if that is the case, then it is what it is.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fortunately we faced a team bad enough to find a way to lose. And a coaching staff worse than ours thus far. Quinn was already on the hot seat. He might not last the season.
If I were the owner, he wouldn't have made the trip home. He was hired to fix the D, he's a joke. He was caretaker of the SEA D and lucked into a job as a HC.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How did Dak play yesterday? Not bad for an average bus driver eh? :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:
He played outstanding. As a matter of fact in my Mikes Riverboat thread I called it” a new stratosphere for Dak”.

But I’d add that was against a less than average team. Without that final gift onside kick we’d be 0-2. He needs to perform like that against the Elite teams .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If I were the owner, he wouldn't have made the trip home. He was hired to fix the D, he's a joke. He was caretaker of the SEA D and lucked into a job as a HC.
Yep

He was already on the hot seat. Barring a miraculous turn around he might not make the season,

Diehardblues

Reaction score
HUH? I was posting what Brandon Marshall said on the show. How is that a personal attack? Unless you are a Cowboy hater and took it personally, if that is the case, then it is what it is.
I didn’t see the quotations . It came off as you were insulting anyone who didn’t see it your way. Sorry, if I misread that.