An interesting question to ask...

Kchunda

Reaction score
First football game I remember watching had Danny White playing against the Commanders. . . and then I think it was that same year I made my first trip to Texas Stadium to see Gary Hogeboom take on the Giants. . . all I really remember from that game is yelling at him after an underthrown pass and the cheerleaders. . . :)

So what's that? '83 or something?

SouthernStar

Reaction score
I went to both the Dallas Texans' games and the Cowboys' games, but I really favored the Texans. Then, when they moved, I went with the 'Boys. Been there ever since......so....about 1962, I guess.

CoCo

Reaction score
Cowboys have always been my team. I picked them because of the logo. Ridiculous? Perhaps. But it worked as this is truly one of sports great organizations.

I believe it was 1968 - right AFTER the Ice Bowl.

twa

Reaction score
Born the same time as the Boys,together ever since :)

Went to the maniac level in 71,early 80's reached rabid level :D

in 89 I was crushed by Landry being fired ,but quickly rebounded .

Aside from my kids nothing comes before a Cowboys game. :star:

STREAK84

Reaction score
The 1st time I saw the Cowboys and became a fan was Super Bowl 12 against Denver. I just loved those shiny helmets with the Star on them. I've been hooked ever since. My two favorite games from my childhood with Dallas still are the 1979 season finally against Washington 35-34 to win the division at Texas Stadium & the 1980/81 season divisional playoff game at Atlanta with Danny White connecting with Drew Pearson for two late touchdowns to win.