An open letter to all concerning the LTN/Moderator decision.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
Who cares? I doubt LTN cares what is thought about her loyalty or choices less than DC cares about what the people on this "FB" think.

Reading her posts, if you didn't know she was a Jets fan already, you probably wouldn't be able to figure it out very easily. Maybe she's not a 20, 30, or 40 year fan of the Cowboys, but hell, you have to start somewhere.

She conducts herself according to the rules of the board. I've never seen her become confrontational even when coerced. She strikes me as intelligent, fair, impartial and objective. Those are qualities any moderator in any venue should have.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Now, I've always thought she was a Cowboys fan that live in the New York area, and her knowledge of the Jets and Giants stemmed from living there.

I'm one of those people who find it funny when people say they have a NFC and an AFC team. I'm like pick one team and ride with them. Whatever floats your boat, this is a free country.
Now liking certain players or coaches on another team is fine, people cannot help that.

Dallascowpoke, was just voicing his opinion, it is his right, and like he said he put it in the forum because he wanted everyone to know how he felt and he could care less what anyone thinks or feels.

I respect that, and you others should as well. he did not bad mouth her , he had questions and he has/had his opinion.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Ok. This needs to stop. All personal attacks should be taken up in the pms. Cowpoke, you have your opinion on what she thinks and likes, thats fine, but because you don't agree with it doesn't mean you should start a thread calling her out. Herms likes the jets and cowboys and I don't question that. Will she leave us when BP, Terry, Ra, Keyand and VT are gone? Maybe, maybe not, but rite now she wants the cowboys to win as much as you or me. She is a mod because of her dedication to this board, not the cowboys. She keeps the attacks at a minimum and keeps a clear head. If you want to tell her what you think of her, keep it in the pms.