And I present to you... Tony Romo's House

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Oh look! picture 8/8 has Jessica's car parked in the drive way. Were doomed now that she knows where he lives.

:eek:

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Hostile;2258466 said:
Hate the river rock around the pool.

Yeah, I don't think I could live there because of that river rock around the pool.

lkelly

Reaction score
Needs a bigger lot. I'm sure the paparazzi will be all over him.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
That kitchen clearly wasn't a focus. A nice big house should have a slamming state of the art kitchen. Not some cookie cutter crap.

I for one hate that whole really high ceiling thing. In a HUGE house, fine, but you get that going on in these 2500 SQ FT homes and all of a sudden you've got this huge house that has like zero room for people.

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2258498 said:
That kitchen clearly wasn't a focus. A nice big house should have a slamming state of the art kitchen. Not some cookie cutter crap.

I for one hate that whole really high ceiling thing. In a HUGE house, fine, but you get that going on in these 2500 SQ FT homes and all of a sudden you've got this huge house that has like zero room for people.

I completely agree.. For me the Kitchen, living room and the Master bedroom is the focus of the house.. I hate the "bright white" through out the house.. I bet Jessica had her hand in the decorating. Thats not a "guys" house.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2258525 said:
I don't know that I'd call it hideous. I certainly wouldn't turn my nose up at living in it.
But for the price tag you could do a helluva lot better.

Looks like it was built in the 80s. The Miami Vice reference was perfect. Hideous.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
If that's Jessica's taste then she's stuck in the way back machine. Bright white through the whole house is waaaay out of fashion now, and I can't even imagine having that.

I'd hope they're looking it as an opportunity to decorate with a clean canvas. Hideous as is.

thewireman

Reaction score
I don't think Jessica decorated that house, I'm willing to bet the photos are Realtor photos that were used before Tony bought the house

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
theogt;2258526 said:
But for the price tag you could do a helluva lot better.

Looks like it was built in the 80s. The Miami Vice reference was perfect. Hideous.

Probably very true. I wouldn't know because homes in that price range are obviously well out of my price range. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2258489 said:
Yeah, I don't think I could live there because of that river rock around the pool.
You do know you can remove the river rock right?

;)

It looks good, but that was some architect or landscape engineer's faux pas. Having that river walk that close to a narrow walkway around the pool is asking for a broken ankle.