And I present to you... Tony Romo's House

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Can someone embed the pictures. My work server is owning me right now!!

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I like the front and that's about it... is that a tub set into the floor in the middle of the bathroom? I feel like my eyes are playing tricks on me and it's really a sink.

I think for all the space in the place, it was managed rather poorly. A lot of the rooms make the place seem small.

But I'll credit Romo for being modest, he could have gone way overboard with that new money.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Very basic and unassuming for a rich person's house. But that's our Romo. :)

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Anyone else worried that Tony might fall into that tub in the middle of the bathroom and get seriously hurt and gasp out for the season. Its an ugly thought but I hate that tub there.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2258649 said:
Anyone else worried that Tony might fall into that tub in the middle of the bathroom and get seriously hurt and gasp out for the season. Its an ugly thought but I hate that tub there.

It's okay, his fall would be broken by 5 beautiful women.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
stealth;2258641 said:
I gotta have a big yard man, that would drive me crazy.
That is the sad part of today's construction. Yard's no longer exist. A swing set is a means for a kid to crash into a fence.

sacase

Reaction score
Ugly house. Sorry, but Tony you have poor taste. The tiny bathtub? Come on! He should have taken a look at Roy's house and went from there. You should have a tub fit for two! I am far from impressed.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Hostile;2258658 said:
That is the sad part of today's construction. Yard's no longer exist. A swing set is a means for a kid to crash into a fence.

Is that the sad part? Or is it the use of crap building materials by some firms? On my block the houses were built in the 50s, a little small but made mostly of redwood. Down the block there are houses built in the 80s. Bigger but no yards and made from lesser materials. The 50s houses are still solid and in good shape but the 80s house are literally falling apart.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2258674 said:
Is that the sad part? Or is it the use of crap building materials by some firms? On my block the houses were built in the 50s, a little small but made mostly of redwood. Down the block there are houses built in the 80s. Bigger but no yards and made from lesser materials. The 50s houses are still solid and in good shape but the 80s house are literally falling apart.
Craftsmanship in building is a legend. Shortcuts to avoid costs have lowered quality. Which is exactly why I want to build my own house.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2258674 said:

It would cost so much money today to build a house with the same materials as they used then. Assuming you can even get half the woods anymore.

I had a guy look at me stupid when I wanted to use copper pipes in my house. Its all frigging plastics now a day.

Birdsizzle

Reaction score
People! Reading a little can do wonders for comprehension. The site says "Michael Stribling wwww.michaelstriblinginteriors.com is to design the Home",meaning that it has yet to be done. I'm sure it won't look this gaudy once it is move-in ready.

I'd like to hold out my opinion until I see it post-redesign.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
theogt;2258526 said:
But for the price tag you could do a helluva lot better.

Looks like it was built in the 80s. The Miami Vice reference was perfect. Hideous.

I agree, its really bad. Big & expensive but not well designed.

dogberry

Reaction score
The realtrix told me "You are what you live in, so make a statement." Went for the high end pressure treated medical waste house by Frank Floyd Wright. No right angles and an energy system powered by light from one of Mar's moons, subtly suggest who and what I am.

Think I should have gotten the avocado accents to my all white walls. But people are usually too busy commenting on my hybrid Yugo to talk about the walls.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
White and black are the only colors in the house? :blech:

Oh.....and since no one else has mentioned it........THIS IS A REPOST!

Anyone else see the "ghost" in the shower?