And I present to you... Tony Romo's House

Aven8

Reaction score
This house in California would cost around 3-5 million!! You gotta love Texas!!!!

Was that Tubb's I saw in the bathtub????? :laugh2:

It's a good thing Tony will have that 1982 "rope with floaties" to seperate the deep end from the shallow.....we don't need our QB drowning!!!!! :laugh1:

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2258649 said:
Anyone else worried that Tony might fall into that tub in the middle of the bathroom and get seriously hurt and gasp out for the season. Its an ugly thought but I hate that tub there.

How does someone gasp out?

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Hostile;2258677 said:
Craftsmanship in building is a legend. Shortcuts to avoid costs have lowered quality. Which is exactly why I want to build my own house.

Smart man you are...

I would replace the river rock with stained concrete or limestone. Would be much nicer IMO...

gosuns

Reaction score
Tony is known for being cheap. He bought that crib for less that 800K because it needs some serious updating etc... I like that Tony is frugal. I mean there are probably plenty of you out there that live in houses that cost near that amount that don't make nearly the amount of money Tony does.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
aardvark;2258730 said:
Smart man you are...

I would replace the river rock with stained concrete or limestone. Would be much nicer IMO...
:signmast:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
gosuns;2258781 said:
Tony is known for being cheap. He bought that crib for less that 800K because it needs some serious updating etc... I like that Tony is frugal. I mean there are probably plenty of you out there that live in houses that cost near that amount that don't make nearly the amount of money Tony does.
Just my opinion but I consider that smart. Too many people go overboard on a house and 10 years down the road cannot unload it or afford it.

Not that I expect him or Jess either one to ever be hurting for money. Smart is still smart.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
I really like that he is smart with his money and doesn't get too caught up in all the bling that sports stars go all out with. It's all just unnecessary if you ask me. Hey at least he's going to be close to work :laugh2: .

AbeBeta

Reaction score
stealth;2258681 said:
It would cost so much money today to build a house with the same materials as they used then. Assuming you can even get half the woods anymore.

I had a guy look at me stupid when I wanted to use copper pipes in my house. Its all frigging plastics now a day.

Seriously -- I tried to get some redwood heart for trim, not to be fancy but just b/c that is what the rest of the place is made of - it would have cost around 3 thousand just for the wood - I'm not talking a ton of wood either -- just enough to trim about 10 windows, 2 doors, and the garage. Hello composite pine....

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Alright, lets see your homes........all of you who didn't like Tony's, show us your "crib" with all the nice colors, floors and kitchen counter tops.

I think it's a nice home, and who knows, Tony may just make a few changes. But if he likes it as is, it's his home. Personally I like it better than Pacman's foreclosed home.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2258974 said:
Alright, lets see your homes........all of you who didn't like Tony's, show us your "crib" with all the nice colors, floors and kitchen counter tops.

I think it's a nice home, and who knows, Tony may just make a few changes. But if he likes it as is, it's his home. Personally I like it better than Pacman's foreclosed home.
My house ain't all that but I do have 2 acres and a 1/2 acre tank (or pond) for you pond type folks.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2258974 said:

homeless9.jpeg

You'll notice I went with the burgundy and royal blue sleeping bags, instead of the more common army green and matte black.