And just like that we've been surpassed by the Lions

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
and on top of that jerry is bringing back the same HC, and turned down, didnt even talk to Bill Belechik,
" Both the Cowboys and Eagles, it was reported, were shut down in their potential pursuit of Belichick,"

Bill has/had no interest in coaching the Cowboys, per reports.....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We’ve been surpassed by the Lions. The team during my 30 year life on earth that’s been a walking punchline. The team that went 0-16. The JV Thanksgiving team. This team has now passed the Dallas Cowboys, as if we needed to add more insult to this miserable postseason for us. Feels horrible honestly knowing we’re in a race with the Commanders to be the most embarrassing team in the NFC this century

Wish ownership felt the shame and disappointment I do right now
Get a life. You spend too much time here . What do you do for a living?

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
When I was young, I thought that millionaires and billionaires were winners. I found out later in life, that's one aspect of winning. There are multiple parts of life and as a GM *football guy*, Jerry is a loser. A bum
You’d be shocked at how many incompetent millionaires there are. I work with some of them everyday.

stuckindc

Reaction score
and on top of that jerry is bringing back the same HC, and turned down, didnt even talk to Bill Belechik, the biggest winner of SB's, and Harbaugh
who is also a known good coach.
That is what rubs me the wrong way, is how he could just ignore 2 great coaches, for watermelon mike !!??

Jerry just doesnt like changes, even when it is desperately needed.
He also always thinks they are close, which they are not lol, but thats how he sees it.
Bellichek wanted nothing to do with Dallas as it a circus and Jerry would never relinquish control.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We’ve been surpassed by the Lions. The team during my 30 year life on earth that’s been a walking punchline. The team that went 0-16. The JV Thanksgiving team. This team has now passed the Dallas Cowboys, as if we needed to add more insult to this miserable postseason for us. Feels horrible honestly knowing we’re in a race with the Commanders to be the most embarrassing team in the NFC this century

They need 6 championships to surpass us. As of right now they’re one of 4 teams that have never been to a SB.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
On the bright side the last time Detroit played in a championship game, the Cowboys dynasty began the following year. They destroyed us in the playoffs in 91. That beatdown seemed to set us off.

RonWashington

Reaction score

As Jerry would say “ better ingredients make better pizza “. :huh:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Our streak continues, every other team is passing us. Only home playoff team to lose this year!

The Bills lost too, fwiw. That said, it is embarrassing that the Lions have beaten us to the NFCC. I hope they go to the SB. One, it's cool seeing their run and two, to laugh at Jerry

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
The Lions have turned their franchise around. I think they're on their way to slaughter in the NFCC, but they've certainly had better success than we have this year. Their NFCC slaughter won't be as bad as ours would have been.