And just like that we've been surpassed by the Lions

Ben7

Reaction score
We’ve been surpassed by the Lions. The team during my 30 year life on earth that’s been a walking punchline. The team that went 0-16. The JV Thanksgiving team. This team has now passed the Dallas Cowboys, as if we needed to add more insult to this miserable postseason for us. Feels horrible honestly knowing we’re in a race with the Commanders to be the most embarrassing team in the NFC this century

Wish ownership felt the shame and disappointment I do right now
I guess Being sorry for so many years they have been able to build a good Roster with all the high Draft pics they have accumulated over the years haha :D:):)

kskboys

Reaction score
I guess Being sorry for so many years they have been able to build a good Roster with all the high Draft pics they have accumulated over the years haha :D:):)
True. Especially when Stafford started getting hurt. However, they also found gems in the middle rounds.

Want to know what they paid for Montgomery? 3 yrs/18 mil. And they prolly are not where they are w/o him. Why aren't we signing players such as him?

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We’ve been surpassed by the Lions. The team during my 30 year life on earth that’s been a walking punchline. The team that went 0-16. The JV Thanksgiving team. This team has now passed the Dallas Cowboys, as if we needed to add more insult to this miserable postseason for us. Feels horrible honestly knowing we’re in a race with the Commanders to be the most embarrassing team in the NFC this century

Wonder if they have any left over paper bags

CCBoy

Reaction score
The Jones Family doesn't care. They have fancy spring break vacations to plan on the family yacht. Then they'll have a family reunion in the draft war room, and the grandkids will be hovering over Will McClay.
Unlike yourself, all filthy rich...I assume. I was a working person. I don't think they will be walking around saying: You're going to lose....you're going to lose.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

holy recency bias Batman

LysleE

Reaction score
The Lions have a good coach in Dan Campbell, a Parcells guy and preaches the same things Bill did. Work hard, don’t eat the cheese and do your job. I heard him tell some mediot that they were expecting a 9-8 Tampa Bay team to give them their best shot and not lay down for them because it was the playoffs…flash forward to the Cowboys who we all know expected to just show up and win the game because they’re a 12-3 team and they’re great despite not having won anything of note for 28 years. And of course, Jerry has never met a microphone he didn’t like; yet I don’t think I’ve ever heard or read anything from the owner(s) of the Detroit Lions…
These are two teams on totally different trajectories.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Define "surpassed?" The Lions have now won their first playoff games period since 1991. They haven't appeared in a SB EVER in the SB modern era. Do we really want to trade franchises? This year ended in a massive disappointment but we gotta take a step back and relax. This is beyond your control.
You guys really need to stop telling people to relax lol. Why shouldn't they be frustrated and vent a little? It's just football n all but let them be pissed off. Yes we have no part in changing the course of this franchise or influence any other part of it. But just like celebrating a Superbowl win for months and even years people should be allowed to be angry for at least one off season after such an embarrassment (especially if it happened three years in a row and got worse each year)

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Do you even know who owns the Lions?

They’ve done a couple of things right the last couple of years but their ownership group is not any kind of high standard and has been a joke for decades.
But at least they’re doing things right now. At least they’re going to a NFCCG. What is our clown owner doing?