And Texas A&M still can't win

Glenn Carano

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
Paterno's as clean as they get at Penn State. I'm associates with some of their major boosters and have actually had a few lament to me in private about not being able to do things to "keep up with the competition".

Obviously things have changed at Happy Valley. Why else would these High School stud athletes they've been getting the past couple years want to go play for a 90 year old JoPa? It's all about the money. :laugh2:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
Paterno's as clean as they get at Penn State. I'm associates with some of their major boosters and have actually had a few lament to me in private about not being able to do things to "keep up with the competition".

I have great respect for Joe Pa and I have no doubt that he runs a clean program, but renegade boosters cannot be controlled...

To think that a poor family with a great prospect has/is not being paid to go to Penn State without the university's knowledge would not be logical thinking...

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Glenn Carano said:
Obviously things have changed at Happy Valley. Why else would these High School stud athletes they've been getting the past couple years want to go play for a 90 year old JoPa? It's all about the money. :laugh2:

They haven't won a recruiting battle for a non-area product in years. They've always had their pick of PA and NJ and upstate NY kids for the most part and now MD has sent a few 5 stars north.

Look, I'm a ND fan not a PSU fan and I'm just telling you what people have told me.