And this is why we need a new QB

Eanwen

Reaction score
The internet is such a strange place. I'm a Dak skeptic yet people on here say such ridiculous things I feel the need to defend him. How does this happen? :huh: Anyway no more arguing on the internet for me (well, for this week anyway. Baby steps. :laugh:). People can't lay off the logical fallacies and that just raises my blood pressure.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Missing a deep fade to a guy he’s had all of 3 practices with.... PANICCCCCCC!!!

Actually it would be his 11th practice...but who's counting. I'd put money on it right now....I could make that throw from my couch with more accuracy. Seriously....I might have to make a video to prove it.

Eanwen

Reaction score
Actually it would be his 11th practice...but who's counting. I'd put money on it right now....I could make that throw from my couch with more accuracy. Seriously....I might have to make a video to prove it.

You need to do it more than once, and then do it with a guy you've just met. OMG I COULDN'T EVEN GO 10 MINUTES. :facepalm:

edit: might as well go all in. Dak is off again on this throw, let's cut him now.

https://twitter.com/**********/status/1157070233791631360

morat1959

Reaction score
I can't believe how foolish some people are. Your rant MIGHT mean something if no other Cowboys QB ONE week into training camp misses a throw THIRTY yards down field. I don't care what former Cowboys QB you want to pick, they ALL have had misses on deep routes a week into camp especially with a rookie RB who he has very little time getting timing down. Maybe you need to try playing super scout in some other sport that you know better than pro football.
We’ve been watching him miss throws for 3 years but the eye test doesn’t mean anything. We’ve got the stats.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Because most of them either belong in a mental hospital or are in a mental hospital.....this is the same bunch that judged Dak over him in plain clothes throwing a football against David Carr.

The videos don't lie....How can someone defend those? You can't...A professional QB makes that throw with ease. All this does is prove Prescott isn't a professional. Seriously....this last video...he literally had no rush...just had to make the throw...and it wasn't even close to a guy that runs a 4.3- 40yrd.

morat1959

Reaction score
How on earth can a guy miss this throw???? Like I've been saying...they guy literally couldn't hit water from a boat. No pressure what so ever....and he misses Pollard by 5 yards. Just inexcusable. And definately not worth 30 million.

This is the eye test I’ve seen for a long time going back to high school but it doesn’t apply.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The internet is such a strange place. I'm a Dak skeptic yet people on here say such ridiculous things I feel the need to defend him. How does this happen? :huh: Anyway no more arguing on the internet for me (well, for this week anyway. Baby steps. :laugh:). People can't lay off the logical fallacies and that just raises my blood pressure.
That's' what I say. I'm in the wait and see mode with Dak. Unfortunately you get attacked from both sides. lol