And this is why we need a new QB

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
How on earth can a guy miss this throw???? Like I've been saying...they guy literally couldn't hit water from a boat. No pressure what so ever....and he misses Pollard by 5 yards. Just inexcusable. And definately not worth 30 million.

Dak needs to acclimate himself with Tony Pollard's slow speed .

Scotman

Reaction score
It makes NO sense that his timing with a rookie RB in their first week of practice is still off. A real QB doesn't need to even work on their timing with new receivers. /s

While we are panicking...WHY IS POLLARD RUNNING AWAY FROM JAYLON SMITH?!?! THERE'S A HIDDEN AFO IN THERE...I JUST KNOW IT.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Laugh at the cheerleaders trying to pass this off as merely a camp rep. We've seen this same "camp rep" occur many times in actual, for real for real, games.

Wide open receiver behind the defense. Can't even make a play on the football.

There will always be excuses for this QB and his lack of talent.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Maybe if he overthrew once in awhile but this is a pretty common occurrence. Especially how they literally just said he’s throwing within inches now and then we see this video.

Overreaction by some? Possibly. But he’s done this enough times to warrant some kind of concern.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Laugh at the cheerleaders trying to pass this off as merely a camp rep. We've seen this same "camp rep" occur many times in actual, for real for real, games.

Wide open receiver behind the defense. Can't even make a play on the football.

There will always be excuses for this QB and his lack of talent.

LLLOOOLLL, Risen go to bed.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The videos don't lie....How can someone defend those? You can't...A professional QB makes that throw with ease. All this does is prove Prescott isn't a professional. Seriously....this last video...he literally had no rush...just had to make the throw...and it wasn't even close to a guy that runs a 4.3- 40yrd.
I don't care about what anyone does in PRACTICE. Sorry. Gameday>practice.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I havent been a fan of Daks game. Thought he held the team back because of his lack of being a complete QB. But, I've read several times that hes improved everything about his game. Although the throw looks familiar to a lot of other deep balls hes thrown. Its TC. It happens. People in the know says hes improved. then i believe it and cant wait to see it in games.

LOL.

Apparently this is your first offseason as a fan of the NFL. This is the fluff season. Everything you read on a team's website is positive and glowing right now. All teams are great. All players are improved. Then the games start and the truth is revealed.

That looked just like the half dozen times this stiff missed Gallup for 6 last year. Exactly like it. No improvement whatsoever. You can't even make a play on the ball the throw is so bad.

I'll trust my eyes over meaningless comments from team employees.

superonyx

Reaction score
I look forward to another season of watching Michael Gallup running wide open down the field begging for his bum QB to just get it anywhere near his vicinity.
Why do you look forward to bad things happening to your favorite team? F's wrong with you?

Some of you people care more about trolling fellow cowboys fans with your agendas than you do about your team.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
People just seeing what they want to see (or not seeing what they don't want to see).

Accuracy was always, and still is, an issue for him. Giving him unproven QB coaches the past few years, including the OP's hero, hasn't done anything to fix that. However, Dak brings a lot of other things to the table. His courage, leadership, strength (especially lower body), and running ability brings value. IMO, when you try to make Dak a traditional pocket passer you expose him. A mobile Dak is the best possible version of him.

Dak's much better than the OP and other agenda-having posters are stating and nowhere near as good as the apologists are claiming. Like most hot-topic debates, the answer is somewhere in between.