And with the 18th pick the Cowboys pick....

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
NovaCowboy said:
Heres what seperates me from you besides intelligence and looks, I dont care what anyone thinks, you know you do.

I think you need a pen pal. Maybe Hostile is game.

Oh there's no doubt I'm smarter and better looking then you. You don't have to tell me.

And I've already had a pen pal. She won't leave me alone now though. Tell your mom to quit writing me.

c'mon Hos dont be like that, we're building a relationship here. Im actually starting to have feelings for you.

Chico is gonna be heart broken.

Although he's annoyed with you too.

NovaCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
Oh there's no doubt I'm smarter and better looking then you. You don't have to tell me.

And I've already had a pen pal. She won't leave me alone now though. Tell your mom to quit writing me.

Chico is gonna be heart broken.

Although he's annoyed with you too.

Who is this chico you keep babbling about? Did he break your heart back in charm school and you cant get over him?

My mom is dead, but I'll try and summon her spirt and tell her to quit harrasing you if you tell your mom to shave her upper lip.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
NovaCowboy said:
Who is this chico you keep babbling about? Did he break your heart back in charm school and you cant get over him?

My mom is dead, but I'll try and summon her spirt and tell her to quit harrasing you if you tell your mom to shave her upper lip.

Yes, by all means, start your seance. Immediately.

And you're already in denial about Chico? You're such a heartbreaker. Poor gay guy.