And with the 18th pick the Cowboys pick....

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Gentlemen, gentlemen: let's lay down our gloves and turn our attention to the real problem: the French.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
NovaCowboy said:
chico? you have me confused with your boyfriend.

didnt I ask you to stay out of this? why do you feel the need to interject? Is it an attention thing? Do you need some attention? Do you need to feel wanted and appreciated?

Dont make me take you to school like I did hostile. This ownage business is no fun for the owned, just ask him.

First of all, I'm not gay.

second, even if I were gay I wouldn't possibly mistake you for my boyfriend cuz I'd never date an idiot.

Third, this is a public message board. I'll step into any thread at any time and post in it when I want and as often as I like. Get use to it.

Fourth, If you were the one to take me to school it would likely be a special school for those that are mentally ********, assuming you'd take me to YOUR school.

Fifth, Again, the only one owned in this thread is you. Hos is pretty much your pimp. He can *****slap you anytime he wishes and take your money if he wanted to.

No need to have the last word, these guys will still respect you.

Funny cuz even if Hos has been "owned" in this thread (he wasn't) he'd still get more respect then you ever will have at this place.

You're the last one to be talking about respect, Son. ;)

I will give you this, you pick the biggest guy in the group to start swinging at.

YEah, and now he's on the ground bloodied and bruised, barely able to open his mouth and he's saying "I won".

Funny.

Gentlemen, gentlemen: let's lay down our gloves and turn our attention to the real problem: the French.

I agree. Let's dump NovaCowboy on the french. That would be a HUGE insult to them.

Score one for the USA!

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Hostile said:
When I see it nagging at you like this, you bet. I love it when someone claims victory after offering nothing to back it up. It's hilarious. By all means, keep the entertainment coming.
Wow this is fun. I haven't seen stuff like this since I left the DCC board. You guys are a riot and this NovaCowboy kid is playing right into your hand. What do you figure him for? I'm guessing about 14.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
JackMagist said:
Wow this is fun. I haven't seen stuff like this since I left the DCC board. You guys are a riot and this NovaCowboy kid is playing right into your hand. What do you figure him for? I'm guessing about 14.

Surprisingly he's 31 years old.

Acts like he's 13 though.

superpunk

Reaction score
pdSTMPT0002.jpg

Nova......^^^^^^^^

NovaCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
well I knew it was just a matter of time before the cavalry arrived to pull Hostile out of the depths of ownage.

LOL.. so predictable!

And rack, shut up man, nobody pays any attention to you and I think you know that. Thats why you have this burning desire to be recognized.

Tell Chico I said hi.

For the record, I still love Hostile even though he was owned so badly in this thread by a nobody poster like me.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
NovaCowboy said:
well I knew it was just a matter of time before the cavalry arrived to pull Hostile out of the depths of ownage.

LOL.. so predictable!

And rack, shut up man, nobody pays any attention to you and I think you know that. Thats why you have this burning desire to be recognized.

Tell Chico I said hi.

For the record, I still love Hostile even though he was owned so badly in this thread by a nobody poster like me.
I never say anyone is a nobody.

For the record, any time you proclaim yourself an owner of another poster, it means you usually got played.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
NovaCowboy said:

LOL.. so predictable!

Tell Chico I said hi.

I feel so much better now that the prostitute has recognized me. How's your pimp doing these days?

NovaCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
For the record, any time you proclaim yourself an owner of another poster, it means you usually got played.

Usually, not this time however.

You feel better today after your owning yesterday? See I told you man, when you get knocked down, you just gotta get back up. I knew you could do it.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
NovaCowboy said:
See I told you man, when you get knocked down, you just gotta get back up. I knew you could do it.

And that's something you know plenty about. Getting knocked down, that is.

And it appears you've been knocked upside the head 1 too many times as well.

NovaCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
And that's something you know plenty about. Getting knocked down, that is.

And it appears you've been knocked upside the head 1 too many times as well.

lol you cant shut up can you?

somebody give the kid some attention!

NovaCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I love irony.

There he is... i was starting to worry about you thinking you might have downed a gallon of bleach or something after that drubbing.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
NovaCowboy said:
There he is... i was starting to worry about you thinking you might have downed a gallon of bleach or something after that drubbing.
You're out of your league little boy and I'm bored of you. Good luck with Chico.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
NovaCowboy said:
lol you cant shut up can you?

somebody give the kid some attention!

There's probably at least 1000 posters that have read this thread and are thinking the exact same thing about YOU.

NovaCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
There's probably at least 1000 posters that have read this thread and are thinking the exact same thing about YOU.

Heres what seperates me from you besides intelligence and looks, I dont care what anyone thinks, you know you do.

I think you need a pen pal. Maybe Hostile is game.

superpunk

Reaction score
Is being intolerably annoying and childish a "banning offense"? If not, might want to think about updating the list....

NovaCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
You're out of your league little boy and I'm bored of you. Good luck with Chico.

c'mon Hos dont be like that, we're building a relationship here. Im actually starting to have feelings for you.