Video: And You Would Let 21 Walk

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Love this kid. Love his game.

This season, this line, 2000 is within reach.

Also, what I love about highlights of the Cowboys in the other teams stadium is the long run, or short pass long run, and watching the fans of the other team just crushed.

I apologize for creating another thread that will go on for days. I just get excited watching him with the ball..

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Also, what I love about highlights of the Cowboys in the other teams stadium is the long run, or short pass long run, and watching the fans of the other team just crushed.

I apologize for creating another thread that will go on for days. I just get excited watching him with the ball..

A lot fans don't know squat. Zeke is a stud!

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
IF there was no salary cap there's no question everyone would want Zeke. But based on how cheap running backs are in the draft and how quick they have a impact on the game......its just not a smart way to use your salary cap.

Please explain how this team has used the salary cap to EVER put a winner on the field. That argument glies only if the FO can produce a competitive team that is in the NFC Championship game.

Otherwise this is just people playing Madden on this site.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
The guy finds trouble quicker than he finds daylight.
Always clamoring to be fed but leaves meat on the bone.
Spends more time in Goodell's office than in the end zone.
Let him walk, hell I'd make him run :lmao:

:popcorn:

Share the blunt or don't pull it out in front of the class, Tanglefoot. You know the rules.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Power running backs don't last forever. That's why you let them go instead of plunking down big bucks for their extension.

Reaction score
Le’Veon Bell will be a good comp. We’ll see how he performs this year vs. Connor and if PIT made a mistake. Granted not a perfect comp because of year away. But letting Zeke play out his contract and franchising him once or twice might not be the worst idea. Compared to a big contract with guaranteed money for a guy who could get a year suspension at any time.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Zeke, we have bigger fish to fry.
You can be replaced.

No apologies needed, ruffian!

Flamma

Reaction score

I'd pay him. I'd pay him because Dallas needs a RB of his talent, not just any good RB, but a great back. We don't have Romo back there passing for over 500 yards and still losing a game. We don't have an elite QB where any good RB will do. Zeke is a huge part of this offense and it's not just because he's good, it's because he is an exceptional back.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Love Zeke, he is generational RB but I'm not sure he is worth the bull. He will calm down for a year but things will catch up again. We extend him then some more crap comes out. I admit when I was young and dumb I was getting sloppy drunk at clubs and bars. But never at events, or with my girl or in a public scene where police at. Also once I landed a nice job I left all that mess behind. Can't see how Zeke can make the NFL, flourish but skip out on the endorsements by keeping a clean image.

rynochop

Reaction score
IF there was no salary cap there's no question everyone would want Zeke. But based on how cheap running backs are in the draft and how quick they have a impact on the game......its just not a smart way to use your salary cap.
That take is like 10 years old

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Please explain how this team has used the salary cap to EVER put a winner on the field. That argument glies only if the FO can produce a competitive team that is in the NFC Championship game.

Otherwise this is just people playing Madden on this site.
This is such a stupid argument.

"The FO is dumb....so I encourage them to allocate resources stupidly..."

Like what in the world.