Andy Dalton | 2019 Highlights - Looks pretty good

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Exactly...Bengals were respectful of Dalton because he was always great for community but he's been below average for the past 40 NFL starts.. occasional great game but no consistency...

8-24 in last to years pathetic
I wonder if you are daks brother Tad lol.

khiladi

Reaction score
I’m asking you to provide evidence they were in prevent defense. You made the claim.

You didn’t provide the evidence. You provided a highlight real. EVERYBODY knows it was garbage time when defenses are concerned with burning out the clock. You trying to change the course of the argument doesn’t change this reality.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dallas went to top THREE in play-action usage the very first year Dak stepped in. It’s comical to me people blame Linehan.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
So Dak is the only quarterback in the league who throws behind his receivers at times?
Nope. I watched games on NFL game pass and saw Romo do it numerous times. I also saw him throw a ton of ducks. I forgot how many wobbly innacurate passes he threw. I guess it is to be expected when 35% of your passes are incomplete. All those passes aren’t drops, interceptions or passes defenses.

Romo’s receivers also had to make adjustments to catch plenty of balls, too.

I didn’t realize Romo was so inaccurate until Dak haters refined inaccurate but I see his passes through a different lens the second time around.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You didn’t provide the evidence. You provided a highlight real. EVERYBODY knows it was garbage time when defenses are concerned with burning out the clock. You trying to change the course of the argument doesn’t change this reality.
I asked you how do you define garbage time? The game wasn’t over win they were down by 17 and if they had a real coach they would’ve came back.

khiladi

Reaction score
I asked you how do you define garbage time? The game wasn’t over win they were down by 17 and if they had a real coach they would’ve came back.

You are the one that brought up a stat that defined 21 points as garbage time. I asked you, do you agree with it? Why do you constantly change subjects and then claim I’m the one who doesn’t answer questions..

When has Dak ever shown an ability to come back from 17 down. NEVER.. So all his stats are because of his own skills, but when he can’t bring his team back, it’s the coaching. He hasn’t had any half-time comebacks, from what I remember, since 2016. This idea he’s clutch is a joke. He’s the definition of a bus driver. Keep the game close, gave the running game where down the opposing defenses so that one can check down on the last drive for a FG.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nope. I watched games on NFL game pass and saw Romo do it numerous times. I also saw him throw a ton of ducks. I forgot how many wobbly innacurate passes he threw. I guess it is to be expected when 35% of your passes are incomplete. All those passes aren’t drops, interceptions or passes defenses.

I didn’t realize Romo was so inaccurate until Dak haters refined inaccurate but I see his passes through a different lens the second time around.
That’s what’s so odd to me. Dak has his flaws. No doubt. But the criticisms posters have of him are some unreal expectations. All of his passes are suppose to hit receivers in stride? He’s so wildly inaccurate but doesn’t have a bunch of interceptions....it makes no sense lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You are the one that brought up a stat that defined 21 points as garbage time. I asked you, do you agree with it? Why do you constantly change subjects and then claim I’m the one who doesn’t answer questions..

Sure. The graphic was for every quarterback in the league. Wasn’t just for Dak.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

Yep. I think we understand that Romo had the same struggles, but we were supportive fans WHEN HE PLAYED. The difference is that these haters of Prescott are not able to let go of the idea Romo retired.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
And it resulted in a first round playoff loss as always so what’s your point?
The best 2 playoff teams since the SB days, were 2007 and 2014 both were led by romo.
overconfidence and wimpy coach hurt in 2007 and 2014, the refs messed that up, and JG made some big errors in game mgmt.
Was Romo great in either game , no he wasnt. He was good, but he was capable of doing better.

khiladi

Reaction score
The best 2 playoff teams since the SB days, were 2007 and 2014 both were led by romo.
overconfidence and wimpy coach hurt in 2007 and 2014, the refs messed that up, and JG made some big errors in game mgmt.
Was Romo great in either game , no he wasnt. He was good, but he was capable of doing better.

Romo was near perfect in sub-zero temperatures in the second half in Lambeau, where the Packers were undefeated and the Cowboys up to that point were undefeated on the road. The Packers were undefeated at home and the highest scoring team in the league.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yep. I think we understand that Romo had the same struggles, but we were supportive fans WHEN HE PLAYED. The difference is that these haters of Prescott are not able to let go of the idea Romo retired.
And get mad at us for moving on to Dak.....he’s our quarterback why wouldn’t we? I stuck with Romo for 10 plus years what’s 4 years with Dak?

Reactions: G2

khiladi

Reaction score
Dallas didn’t even get a number 1 receiver, because the excuse was that he kept forcing the ball to Dez. They wasted FOUR years on Dak when all the pieces were in place. That’s the difference. The excuse that Dak bled for this organization is a joke. And what makes it even more comical is his attitude with the contract this year. If Stephen didn’t go out and get him Cooper yo fly by basic man coverage, thus guy would still be throwing less than 200 yards a game.

Comparing his circumstances to the era of Romo is a joke.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...the-league-necessarily-needs-a-no-1-receiver/

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don’t deny any of the above. But you can’t say Romo suffered with JG at the helm and not mention the same for Dak. Dak has played well enough in all games to have won all those playoff games.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dallas didn’t even get a number 1 receiver, because the excuse was that he kept forcing the ball to Dak. They wasted FOUR years on Dak when all the pieces were in place. That’s the difference.
Huh? They didn’t get a number one receiver? He kept forcing the ball to Dak? I assume you mean Dez.....not sure your point though?

khiladi

Reaction score
Huh? They didn’t get a number one receiver? He kept forcing the ball to Dak? I assume you mean Dez.....not sure your point though?

I already changed it before your post and you clearly understood what I meant. I go read the post again and read what Dak said. The same Dak that took a week to put the all in the end zone in training camp that year.