Andy Dalton Appreciation Thread

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Yes give Dalton some credit he played a good game, the whole team played better, it was a good win. Lets hope they are figuring some things out as this Thursday game will come with a much tougher defense and this O-line needs to hold or it will be a rough night. The defense should carry the load and thats as iffy of a situation as you could get. Dalton if given time (big if against the DC Dline) will be fine.

This will really be a defining game for these Cowboys.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
That may just be payback for 4 years of goal post moving on Dak. First he was a bus driver who leaned on the run game, then he couldnt throw for 400 yards, then he couldnt throw for touchdowns etc. The hatred for the man no one here personally knows is laughable. If Dak played how Dalton played yesterday. I guarantee there wouldnt be a thread of appreciation for him. Dak is graded on an impossible scale. So. Dalton should be to. I am happy we got the win, but I am not impressed by how Dalton played. Lamb had to lie down in midair to catch the TD. LOL

Lamb is a bad man! Wow...could have joined the circus instead! That was a wicked catch...he found the ball.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Touched a Dak nerve, 28 points is some defensive showing, That W bothers you so much that now you are giving props to the D (one of your main fall backs for Dak excuses) give it up you look like a real idiot once again.
You could learn a thing or two about the game from this supposed real idiot, plus you would be better respected if you didn't lie so much. Grow up.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
True. I have had to block a number of posters for their immature nonsense.
Immature are those Dak haters who for years have hated on Dak even after wins when he's put up way better numbers and actually led the team to wins.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Immature are those Dak haters who for years have hated on Dak even after wins when he's put up way better numbers and actually led the team to wins.
Wins against Dog teams pretty much ehh America's Dakboy?
Since his rookie season can you say REGRESSED?
Time to move on and cement-boot the most ineffective Dak-Mafia!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Wins against Dog teams pretty much ehh America's Dakboy?
Since his rookie season can you say REGRESSED?
Time to move on and cement-boot the most ineffective Dak-Mafia!
Sucks to be you crybabies since Dak is going to get resigned this upcoming offseason. Bank on it.

I guess we will have to put up with more grown-ups crying around here for years to come?
:facepalm:

Brax

Reaction score
You could learn a thing or two about the game from this supposed real idiot, plus you would be better respected if you didn't lie so much. Grow up.
I have forgot more about the game than you will ever know so no problems there. I do not lie that is your forte and stock in trade, Mr. twist the facts, call names and lie or try to change the narrative when proven wrong and until you change you will continue to be what you are.. Have a nice T-day Jr.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I have forgot more about the game than you will ever know so no problems there. I do not lie that is your forte and stock in trade, Mr. twist the facts, call names and lie or try to change the narrative when proven wrong and until you change you will continue to be what you are.. Have a nice T-day Jr.
I don't lie, plus I don't call names unless initially attacked. If calling you Jack is something bad, my apologies, but you and your kind remind me of a friend I used to have called Jack. He told big stories all of the time. Thanks. Have a Happy gobble-gobble day as well.

Last edited: