Andy Dalton Career Playoff Performance

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Im not trying anything on you. There really isnt a point. Its clear your mind will see something, grab it, and run with it in some aimless direction. You do you though

Let me ask you this though? Do you want Dalton taking over this season for Dak?
Sounds more like your mind not mine but I understand some of y'all love to project. I never thought about Dalton starting to be honest so I guess no. I want Dak to fail on his own merits not because he got injured or pulled for any reason.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sounds more like your mind not mine but I understand some of y'all love to project. I never thought about Dalton starting to be honest so I guess no. I want Dak to fail on his own merits not because he got injured or pulled for any reason.
Lol you came into this thread projecting, and now you are accusing me of it.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
At least you admit you want Dak to fail. I respect the honesty. I wish others were as honest. :thumbup:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Dullard? Lol. I had one of you trolls actually telling me I pee sitting down smh

Why are you guys such cucks?
I guess you had to use google to let you know what that word meant lol. No troll but I understand this of you with lack in the education department say these silly things for simple disagreement. As far as a **** you might want to ask your father about that because I know nothing of that sort of thing.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I guess you had to use google to let you know what that word meant lol. No troll but I understand this of you with lack in the education department say these silly things for simple disagreement. As far as a **** you might want to ask your father about that because I know nothing of that sort of thing.
No, lol I just want to address you insult separately.

As far as the rest of your post, it is almost completely unreadable. If you clean it up a bit and make actually legible, maybe ill respond. It just sounds like a ranting

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Dak on the same level as Dalton. Some of y'all are fooled for off the field reasons. Dak is average as ever and he won't ever get better. History will prove me correct that he's on the same level as Cousins, Smith, and Dalton.

I've suspected for a while that Dak is average to a little above average. The thing is, I would love to be proven wrong! First, he's a guy who's come from humble beginnings, being raised in a trailer park by a mother who is a good person who cared about Dak and his brothers, but did not have any access to luxuries or much privilege. He grew to love the game by playing football with his brothers and other kids in a field in that trailer park. Many of us had similar upbringings playing football with other kids for the love of the game. So it's impossible for me not to feel a kinship with a man like that and want to see him succeed, especially when he came in with a great attitude in his rookie year and did amazing things. However, football is a meritocracy. If someone comes along who gives us a better chance to win, the team has to go with whoever is best. So I would LOVE to see Dak succeed in a rags to riches story and see him hoist the Lombardi and thank his mom, his brothers, his first coach, and anyone else important to him. But if that ends up not being in the cards, that's part of life. I also wanted to see Romo hoist the Lombardi, but it ended up not happening. We've had some good quarterbacks who never got to win the Super Bowl. Don Meredith, Craig Morton, Danny White (though he did win it as the punter/backup QB), Drew Bledsoe, and Tony Romo were all quarterbacks who are good men and talented, hard-working guys who didn't manage to win the Super Bowl as the starting quarterback. It's why I believe the team should draft a quarterback in the first round in the next draft. They can compete, and then whoever plays best should get the starting job. As much as I love Dak as a human being, if the team finds someone who gives us a better chance to win, then we have to go with him. It's happened before. Staubach beat out Morton; Romo beat out Bledsoe. In 1979, the 49ers had a skilled veteran quarterback in Steve DeBerg, but they also had an unproven rookie named Joe Montana. Even though DeBerg is a good guy, and he did have some good quarterbacking skills, the 9ers made the right call by going with Montana. You've got to put personal feelings aside and go with whichever athlete gives the team the best chance to win.

I've been accused of being a "Dak hater" even though nothing could be further from the truth. A meritocracy is just brutal. It promotes athletes based ONLY and skill and winning ability. If Dak lost his starting job to someone better, it would suck for him, but the sport of football is ruthless. It's just the way it is.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why would I want him to fail dullard? He's not good and will fail but I don't want him too.
Maybe you should hire a proof reader before you post. When you say " I want Dak to fail on his own merits", your reader will conclude that yoy want Dak to fail.

Judging by your other posts, I would definitely hire a proof reader if I was you. And Im sure we are glad that we arent you

Philmonroe

Reaction score
No, lol I just want to address you insult separately.

As far as the rest of your post, it is almost completely unreadable. If you clean it up a bit and make actually legible, maybe ill respond. It just sounds like a ranting
It isn't an insult. It is the truth on this topic. Oh no we've got to the your post isn't readable part. Nah I don't want to "clean" it up. You're not smart enough to understand basic English that's on you.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Maybe you should hire a proof reader before you post. When you say " I want Dak to fail on his own merits", your reader will conclude that yoy want Dak to fail.

Judging by your other posts, I would definitely hire a proof reader if I was you. And Im sure we are glad that we arent you
Only a dullard who no base level thinking would think that. You seem to fit the bill so of course you'd think that. Nah telling me about proof reading on an informal messagebaord try again.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I've suspected for a while that Dak is average to a little above average. The thing is, I would love to be proven wrong! First, he's a guy who's come from humble beginnings, being raised in a trailer park by a mother who is a good person who cared about Dak and his brothers, but did not have any access to luxuries or much privilege. He grew to love the game by playing football with his brothers and other kids in a field in that trailer park. Many of us had similar upbringings playing football with other kids for the love of the game. So it's impossible for me not to feel a kinship with a man like that and want to see him succeed, especially when he came in with a great attitude in his rookie year and did amazing things. However, football is a meritocracy. If someone comes along who gives us a better chance to win, the team has to go with whoever is best. So I would LOVE to see Dak succeed in a rags to riches story and see him hoist the Lombardi and thank his mom, his brothers, his first coach, and anyone else important to him. But if that ends up not being in the cards, that's part of life. I also wanted to see Romo hoist the Lombardi, but it ended up not happening. We've had some good quarterbacks who never got to win the Super Bowl. Don Meredith, Craig Morton, Danny White (though he did win it as the punter/backup QB), Drew Bledsoe, and Tony Romo were all quarterbacks who are good men and talented, hard-working guys who didn't manage to win the Super Bowl as the starting quarterback. It's why I believe the team should draft a quarterback in the first round in the next draft. They can compete, and then whoever plays best should get the starting job. As much as I love Dak as a human being, if the team finds someone who gives us a better chance to win, then we have to go with him. It's happened before. Staubach beat out Morton; Romo beat out Bledsoe. In 1979, the 49ers had a skilled veteran quarterback in Steve DeBerg, but they also had an unproven rookie named Joe Montana. Even though DeBerg is a good guy, and he did have some good quarterbacking skills, the 9ers made the right call by going with Montana. You've got to put personal feelings aside and go with whichever athlete gives the team the best chance to win.

I've been accused of being a "Dak hater" even though nothing could be further from the truth. A meritocracy is just brutal. It promotes athletes based ONLY and skill and winning ability. If Dak lost his starting job to someone better, it would suck for him, but the sport of football is ruthless. It's just the way it is.
I don't disagree with anything you said. Since I'm a Cowboys fan I'd love for Dak to be good but I'm also not blind either. He is just a Kirk. Cousins clone and if people wouldn't want him here don't see why they want Dak here outside of emotional reasons.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Only a dullard who no base level thinking would think that. You seem to fit the bill so of course you'd think that. Nah telling me about proof reading on an informal messagebaord try again.
No. You just dont understand effective communication. Now they have have bumped the pay, maybe McDonald's will actually offer you guys some courses