Andy Dalton Era Begins **merged**

irving

Reaction score
If only we could get a decent defense. With the NFC East so horrifically weak, Dalton would easily get the Cowboys to 10-6 if we had one.
Dallas wouldn't be 2-3 if they had decent defense, if Dallas wins 8 games it will be a miracle.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
This thread makes me so sad, all the hatred and anger because one Andy Dalton played well. What motivates this ugly hate?

No one is mad Dalton played well. That type of inverted fandom resides solely with the Dak haters.

What your actually seeing is people who like to needle the hypocrites who would have been roasting Dak alive if he had fumbled late and threw a pass right to a giant that would have went for six if it had been caught and this would have happened whether we won the game or not.

I’m happy we won lol and I’m happy Dalton stepped up.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
We had the number one offense in the league on a record setting pace with Dak at the helm. . You might not know what the word dynamic means.

Plus Dalton fumbled and threw a should have been pick 6 right to a giant.

GASP!!

what if that bum Dak had done that?

I give you the number 1 offense.

Still what i saw is a more dynamic offense with Dalton under center. And if you dont understand dynamic: it means change by time.
With Dak our offense is not dynamic. Its pre snap read and throw.

With Dalton we won the game which Dak couldnt do now for 4 games into the season. Lets debate why it is like it is but that is a fact: We won with Dalton: 4 mils against a top 3 payed QB.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You sound like you're upset we won....what a good fan you are.
Oh no, not upset at all. Just spitting facts and having high expectations for our QB. I have been making excuses for our QB since 2009. I am raising my expectations and demand perfection. I have seen the light!

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I give you the number 1 offense.

Still what i saw is a more dynamic offense with Dalton under center. And if you dont understand dynamic: it means change by time.
With Dak our offense is not dynamic. Its pre snap read and throw.

Lol ok.

Record setting pace ...

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
your a fool i don't hate Dak i was just pointing out that Dalton got the TD to give us the 8 point lead

You still didn’t answer the question lmao

How much credit does Dak get?

I am intensely curious on how you people ignore everything that doesn’t fit your narrative lmao

InTheZone

Reaction score
how am i bad for calling our obvious trolling. Were having fun here no need to get all triggered.
no, I'm not even looking for the posts and have seen many of you with this mob mentality of attacking him, miss me with that "we're having fun here" bs argument, you are all taking it personally so don't make it seem like I'm the one triggered, just calling out the petty behavior I'm seeing.

edit: calling him a pos, an idiot, a troll, or asking for a ban is not having fun. Let me guess, you see violence in the background and probably call it peaceful.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
No one is mad Dalton played well. That type of inverted fandom resides solely with the Dak haters.

What your actually seeing is people who like to needle the hypocrites who would have been roasting Dak alive if he had fumbled late and threw a pass right to a giant that would have went for six if it had been caught and this would have happened whether we won the game or not.

I’m happy we won lol and I’m happy Dalton stepped up.
So if Andy had lost, it would be because the defense is so bad, correct?