Andy Dalton Era Begins **merged**

Motorola

Reaction score
Boy, the Horned Frog alums are out in full force tonight. Why else would anyone be a fan of a an average journeyman QB like he’s the next Aikman?

He was a great insurance policy and probably one of the top backups in the league.
A comment by the misinformed.
A "journeyman" in sports jargon is a player who has played for many teams in his career (usually the label is applied from 3 teams and up), with most of time being a in a substitute or diminishing role as time goes by.
Prior to 2020, Dalton suited up for one NFL team for nine seasons - and started every game he played in (133).

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dang, all the Romo haters have just lost their chance to say it was all Romo's fault since their crutch just got broke. #don'tpaythecripple

time for dak to retire, since his injuries are adding up.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
ask and you shall receive... but ill help you out. You could have ignored me and then youd never see my posts.... its that simple.
You would have helped me out (and many others) if you just stopped at "ask and you shall receive." And, just shut up from there. Why go back on a promise?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Actually cringe. Can you stop making Dak supporters look bad? Act like an adult for once. It’s literally people like you that give Dak a bad name. I get you wanting to defend him, but you’re going about it in such a bad way.
You’re right. I was being childish. I admit it.

Out of curiosity, do you call out Dak haters the same way when they act childish or is this just a one way street?

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
You’re right. I was being childish. I admit it.

Out of curiosity, do you call out Dak haters the same way when they act childish or is this just a one way street?
I feel the same way about super anti/pro Dak people. It’s like people who argue about politics on Twitter, I want none of it. Let’s just pray Dak will be okay. This season is pretty much over, but there’s no need to stoop down to other people’s level.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just trying to wrap my head around your comment... I didn't know a quarterback can give up any type of lead. I thought it was the defense that can hold or give up a lead... I guess I need to go back to football school...
You will learn it’s always the quarterback. Especially if it’s Prescott

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just trying to wrap my head around your comment... I didn't know a quarterback can give up any type of lead. I thought it was the defense that can hold or give up a lead... I guess I need to go back to football school...
The defense fumbled the snap

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you don't understand what you yourself wrote, then your beyond help, what your saying now is correct what you posted in post #70 was not. Get over it say you made a mistake and move one. For the record Dalton was the QB who got us the 8 point lead as at that point Dak was hurt

Here is your quote again "He gave up an 11 point lead."
I didn’t make a mistake you didn’t comprehend it correctly

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you don't understand what you yourself wrote, then your beyond help, what your saying now is correct what you posted in post #70 was not. Get over it say you made a mistake and move one. For the record Dalton was the QB who got us the 8 point lead as at that point Dak was hurt

Actually. Dalton did not give us the eight point lead. And you just contradicted yourself. Saying I’m correct but I’m fault. Maybe I’m not the one who’s having comprehension issues

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

He gave up an 11 point deficit OK is that better. Please semantics. Thank you captain crash also LOL I know you’re happy

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
heck yeah, I'm ecstatic. now dalton can get all the excuses and we can not expect anything from him. you know, the bad offensive line, bad running back, bad defense, and all the bad coaches. I hope he can produce some impressive stats in our losses. Right.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
heck yeah, I'm ecstatic. now dalton can get all the excuses and we can not expect anything from him. you know, the bad offensive line, bad running back, bad defense, and all the bad coaches. I hope he can produce some impressive stats in our losses. Right.
you know how it goes here . It’s always the quarterbacks fault. As it probably should be. Hey I hope Dalton succeeds I’m a cowboy fan I want to win