Andy Dalton Era Begins **merged**

Fontaine

Reaction score
Andy Dalton is paying off well so far. But he's no Dak. I can already tell.

To be fair they never let the guy go down field until the last drive. There’s no doubt that yes, Dak is better, but Dalton is no slouch. He’ll put together a few wins.

J817

Reaction score
And suddenly being happy that Dalton engineered a win equates rooting for a Dak injury. It's called pulling for the team to win even if Chad Hutchinson is under center. Get over yourselves.

Idk if you have been reading some of the negative comments that have been made since the Dak injury. Reading your post here I assume not, but your stance is fine, but when u celebrate that a “better option” is finely available (not naming names but you know who u are) it sounds allot like you are cheering the injury to me.

Scotman

Reaction score
If anyone is happy about Daks injury then they are no better than eagle fans and as far as I'm concerned they can go and be Eagle fans...

Saying that. I hope dak has a speedy recovery. But Dalton can move this O. But this D will prevent us from winning many games...
You're probably not wrong.

We had the best backup in the league, IMO. Our team hasn't been good. Our defense has been awful. I'd love to see them gel...but I haven't seen anything to make me think it's going to happen.

Next few days I'm just hoping Dak doesn't have something that lingers beyond the season. He's overcome a lot to get here. I'm rooting for him as a player...and man.

Eddie

Reaction score
I'm simply not a fan of paying $40 mil a year for a single player. I don't care who that player is.

We're playing with bargain basement players in the 2ndary. How do we fix that with a single player eating up 25% of our cap?

OldJarhead

Reaction score
Hopefully the powers that be will now make use of Zeke in the proper manner. There is no reason that a power run game cannot still add up to wins in this league. Keep our defense on the sideline, win the time of possession contest, short ACCURATE passes control the line of scrimmage and win!

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I miss Dak already. :(

And for ALL of the crap I have given JJ and Front Office, I have always been pleased that they brought in a decent quality backup this year. So, for once, I'll give them applause for this particular decision, because this decision certainly mattered in this pandemic season.
:bow:

We all do bud :( (minus the ones with no manners and the trolls that prayed on him getting injured just so we could see Dalton :facepalm:)

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Idk if you have been reading some of the negative comments that have been made since the Dak injury. Reading your post here I assume not, but your stance is fine, but whet u celebrate that a “better option” is finely available (not naming names but you know who u are) it sounds allot like you cheering the injury to me.

Oh, I have. I also saw the flood of posts immediately after the injury calling fans who supported Dalton "idiots". There are tools at both ends of the spectrum.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If anyone is happy about Daks injury then they are no better than eagle fans and as far as I'm concerned they can go and be Eagle fans...

Saying that. I hope dak has a speedy recovery. But Dalton can move this O. But this D will prevent us from winning many games...
So know its the defense, but when Dak is playing its Dak. You’re disgusting.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I'll hope for the best with Dalton. A career revival that takes us deep into the playoffs would be awesome.

But based on what I had seen in Cincy in recent years, color me skeptical. Especially with how deteriorated our offensive line is now, it just seems to have the makings of a 6-10 type season.

J817

Reaction score
I'm simply not a fan of paying $40 mil a year for a single player. I don't care who that player is.

We're playing with bargain basement players in the 2ndary. How do we fix that with a single player eating up 25% of our cap?

Sounds like your a fan of drafting a QB in the first or 2nd round every four years to lead your team. That’s cool. It is an interesting idea I guess.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Let’s get real. Dalton is not a better qb. He will be adequate though with the amount of talent at wr.

one thing that might help us is that we will use the running game more often and we won’t have to force the pass to pad the stats. The running game will help the defense out.