Andy Dalton update

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Andy Dalton was in the team meeting Wednesday but will not practice as he continues in the concussion protocol. Rookie Ben DiNucci would start Sunday at Philadelphia if Dalton can’t play. “Ben’s been up here relentlessly here in the last 48 hours, so he’s pouring everything that he personally can into this opportunity that may be in front of him,” Mike McCarthy said. “He’ll get pretty much all the work this week because I don’t see Andy coming back, at the end of the week at the earliest.”

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Sydla

Reaction score
Andy Dalton was in the team meeting Wednesday but will not practice as he continues in the concussion protocol. Rookie Ben DiNucci would start Sunday at Philadelphia if Dalton can’t play. “Ben’s been up here relentlessly here in the last 48 hours, so he’s pouring everything that he personally can into this opportunity that may be in front of him,” Mike McCarthy said. “He’ll get pretty much all the work this week because I don’t see Andy coming back, at the end of the week at the earliest.”

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

The Nooch is a hard worker!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wouldn't it be something if DiNucci pulls a 2016 Dak out of the hat? Not likely with this defense, but... fun to watch and it sure would throw a wrench in the Dak contract discussions

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Play DiNucci the rest of the way!
NO MORE WINS!!!!
Andy stays on as the starter for next season while our new Rookie stud QB( 2021 Draft) gets educated!

Andy sucks. Whether your ego will allow you to acknowledge it is irrelevant. I'd rather watch DiNucci because he's an unknown.

Can't wait to see ol' Jerry nail that QB selection. He's probably zeroing in on the next Paxton Lynch or Johnny Manziel already. :muttley: