Andy Dalton update

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I thought you were a Cowboy fan? Now, you want to laugh if the team gets destroyed? Sounds like a Dak fan instead of a Cowboy fan...you should be ashamed to call yourself a Cowboy fan,
I’ve been laughing all season. You’re not?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I hope to see Zack Martin return, either as a RG or a RT. What the staff does to solidify the rest of the OL will be crucial. Brandon Knight isn't ready to return Sunday, however. Looks like Cam Erving will be due to man the spot at LT. Let's just wish 'em luck protecting "Nooch." ;)

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I thought you were a Cowboy fan? Now, you want to laugh if the team gets destroyed? Sounds like a Dak fan instead of a Cowboy fan...you should be ashamed to call yourself a Cowboy fan,
Oh, so you Dak haters are ok with bashing Dak every single day for the past 4+ years even though Dak has always showed up and played well for the Cowboys, but when I state the obvious of what will happen Sunday night, I'm not a fan?

Look in the mirror.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Who is hating on Dak here in this thread other than Risen? Most seem to be mocking DiNucci more than anything.

You sound unhinged at times.
If you're not a Dak hater, mind your own business because my comment was not addressed to you.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Yes, we are not all Dak-Blind!!!!!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
oh it’s gonna be bad....very very very bad I’m afraid....but stranger things have happened I suppose

It feels like some crazy bookend to the last game Wade Phillips coached here. That was also on Sunday Night, and it was against our current head coach. Not that I expect McCarthy to get fired mind you, but I can foresee another beatdown and more changes on the horizon.

c8450d5976b3d2612b8905deab2bcf5e.gif

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
It feels like some crazy bookend to the last game Wade Phillips coached here. That was also on Sunday Night, and it was against our current head coach. Not that I expect McCarthy to get fired mind you, but I can foresee another beatdown and more changes on the horizon.

c8450d5976b3d2612b8905deab2bcf5e.gif

I remember that game well. In the post game presser, you could see Aaron Rodgers felt pity for us. He called us a “wounded animal” if I remember correctly. I hate pity lol

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
Nothing like getting thrown into the fire on a SNF primetime game. Hope the kid doesn't get crushed. Do we even have a backup QB?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Andy sucks. Whether your ego will allow you to acknowledge it is irrelevant. I'd rather watch DiNucci because he's an unknown.

Can't wait to see ol' Jerry nail that QB selection. He's probably zeroing in on the next Paxton Lynch or Johnny Manziel already. :muttley:
I identifying your own ego requires intelligence.

CWR

Reaction score
What Nooch should be doing is throwing himself around his townhome into walls, tables, doors, down the stairs.............. this will give him an idea of how he's going to feel on Sunday night.

Or in practice just volunteer to be the tackling dummy. Make sure the guys know to hit him from his blindside and so on. Hey at least we will get a couple roughing the passes penalties in our favor.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember that game well. In the post game presser, you could see Aaron Rodgers felt pity for us. He called us a “wounded animal” if I remember correctly. I hate pity lol

L:eek:oks like we're deserving of that same pity right now. And we again got it from Rodgers in a recent interview he did. They played it on one of the Cowboys shows (maybe the Boys & Girl podcast?).

And I think we'll get more of it as this season goes along.