Andy Dalton Vs Tony Romo

jnday

Reaction score
You're missing the point. You guys are saying you don't want Romo because he can't "win the big game" but the guy you say you would rather have has been a complete basket case in all 3 playoff games he has ever played in.

At least be friggin consistent with the bias.

If I had to choose, it would be Dalton due to age. He is young enough to grow out of it. Romo will not change at this point in his career. That is the point I am making.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
If I had to choose, it would be Dalton due to age. He is young enough to grow out of it. Romo will not change at this point in his career. That is the point I am making.

This is true. Romo has proven that you can't teach old dogs new tricks. He does the same stupid stuff on the field every single year. Throws off his back foot, hikes the ball with zero seconds, won't run when he can easily pick up the first down, audibles at last minute, makes HORRIFIC decisions late in games, etc. Now add a bad back to the mix, and you might as well stick a fork in this team as long as he is the QB. 1-2 more years of this crap and we can finally move on.

jnday

Reaction score
Dalton has a great supporting cast, Romo has an atrocious supporting cast. Put Romo on that team then they're playing for a bye week, put Dalton on this team we're playing for the worst record in the NFL.

That is your opinion. There is no way to know for sure. There could be several QBs that could have produced more in Dallas than Romo. Romo could choke in a Bengal's uniform and Dalton could win a Super Bowl in Dallas. There is no way of knowing.

DFWJC

Reaction score
nothing to do with his defense giving up 127 less points than dallas this year and holding opposing qb's to under 75 qb rating while our D held opposing qb's to 96 qb rating. romo was 13-3 #1 seed with a first round bye the year dallas defense held opposing qb's to 75 qb rating

No doubt.
Give Dallas Cincy's defense and they are off to the races.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Did they get there before that 1 guy was on the team in recent years? No, they did not. So yes, Dalton has played a role in getting them to the playoffs the last 3 years IN A ROW.

Learn how to read . No one said he didn't have a role . But saying " he got them to the postseason " is much different than saying he had a role in getting them there . He is a singular word . Football is an absolute team game , but it's obvious some fans have no idea about the game .

Animosity

Reaction score
Romo wasn't drafted...LOL

Dalton was he #35 pick

Dumb

No wonder why Romo has been a loser his entire career. People knew he wasn't good enough to be drafted. This is only Daltons 3rd year. He can improve. Romo is about to be 34 and is coming back from a back injury. Romos days as a starter is about to end in a year or two. Hes done.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
No wonder why Romo has been a loser his entire career. People knew he wasn't good enough to be drafted. This is only Daltons 3rd year. He can improve. Romo is about to be 34 and is coming back from a back injury. Romos days as a starter is about to end in a year or two. Hes done.

If you compare their first 3 years, Romo's numbers blow his so far out of the water it would make your head spin.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
If you don't think Romo would make the post season consistently with that defense I don't what else to tell you.

If we could have taken just two guys off that DL and put them on our team, we probably make the postseason with this team.

new excuse every year isn't it?

what was it last year...what about the year before that? what about in 2009, 2008, 2007, or 2006. new excuse for every year.

wake up.

DavidS

Reaction score

OK Armchair GM

Now go back to making my omelette

johnson2

Reaction score
Did he lead his team to any playoff victories in those first 3 years? No? Then who the hell cares?

wow this guy just keeps getting better. last page he says he would rather have dalton cuz he get to the playoffs every year even though he gets bounced out in 1 game.

then the next page he bags romo for getting to the playoffs but getting bounced out in 1

oml i have never seen such a troll with such a blatant agenda. i mean its 1 thing if you have facts or at least pick a side and stay there but to just keep flip flopping all over the place just to disagree with people and to push the agenda is just unbelievable

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
wow this guy just keeps getting better. last page he says he would rather have dalton cuz he get to the playoffs every year even though he gets bounced out in 1 game.

then the next page he bags romo for getting to the playoffs but getting bounced out in 1

oml i have never seen such a troll with such a blatant agenda. i mean its 1 thing if you have facts or at least pick a side and stay there but to just keep flip flopping all over the place just to disagree with people and to push the agenda is just unbelievable

He and that kid rock dude are battling for worst poster of the board . Their football IQ is that of a peanut .

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

So, ufcrules has not responded to your, huh? He must have you on ignore. That's what he does. He trolls the board everyday dogging Romo. but if you disagree with his hate, he puts you on ignore. That is the trait of a weak minded person. Typical troll behavior.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Dalton has a great supporting cast, Romo has an atrocious supporting cast. Put Romo on that team then they're playing for a bye week, put Dalton on this team we're playing for the worst record in the NFL.

All I know is that if Dallas would have had Cincy's defense this season, they would have won about 12 games and would have been in contention for a first round bye. Romo and the offense was, for the most part, very good. The OL was the best in years. The WR corps produced down to the 4th and 5th guys. The TE's were good and deep, and Murry and Dunbar were a very good pair if Dunbar doesn't go down. Romo played very well.

Heck, even with Orton they almost beat a playoff bound Philly team that was the talk of the town.

No, it was the defense that let the franchise down. Completely. Utterly.

Give Dallas a top 10 defense and we are still playing.

dstovall5

Reaction score
22 pages on a Andy Dalton vs Tony Romo

Romo is clearly the better QB, even Romo at 70% with a herniated back is obviously a better QB, yet we have fans here who say they'd take Dalton. I find it funny every young and upcoming QB people try to quickly say they're better then Romo, yet time and time again they're proven wrong. Sam Bradford, Mark Sanchez, Stafford, ect; I mean if you keep naming QBs you'll eventually be right, eventually.

Just shows how moronic our fans are, I mean 99% of the teams in the NFL would LOVE to have a QB of Romo's caliber for the 8 years he's played in Dallas, yet you have clowns here talking as if he's been a hindrance to Dallas. He would've won a Super Bowl already with any other team, or at least made an appearance, just Dallas is one of the worst managed franchises in the NFL, thanks Jerry!