Andy Dalton Vs Tony Romo

jnday

Reaction score
its actually more like 22 pages of people exposing the trolls like ufc jnday and natural

I stated my opinion. That is not being a troll. At this point in their careers , I would go with Dalton due to his age. Anybody with common sense would go with a young QB over a 34 year old QB with two back surgeries within the last year.

landroverking

Reaction score
Never thought I would start a thread this long.
Some good thoughts and some way out in left field.

The point I was looking for is Dalton the new wiping boy for the talking heads on the nfl net.
Expectations for Romo will always be higher, but should they be ?

johnson2

Reaction score
I stated my opinion. That is not being a troll. At this point in their careers , I would go with Dalton due to his age. Anybody with common sense would go with a young QB over a 34 year old QB with two back surgeries within the last year.

thats fine. but saying things like 'at least he's getting them to the post season' while completely disregarding the fact that alllll the facts in this thread show how his defense is in another galaxy compared to dallas. and facts that show that when our defense was better than now, but still not as good as cinci, we got farther than they have. thats what i consider trolling. 13-3 #1 seed when we had a def. qb rating the same as cincys this year

jnday

Reaction score
thats fine. but saying things like 'at least he's getting them to the post season' while completely disregarding the fact that alllll the facts in this thread show how his defense is in another galaxy compared to dallas. and facts that show that when our defense was better than now, but still not as good as cinci, we got farther than they have. thats what i consider trolling. 13-3 #1 seed when we had a def. qb rating the same as cincys this year

Was there anything about the statement that wasn't true? You may have your spin on it, but the statement is true.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Was there anything about the statement that wasn't true? You may have your spin on it, but the statement is true.

Well, jnday...at least you hang with the rest of us lovers and haters. That's good...I think?