Angry Jerry locked out of locker room after the game

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
If true, it's the best news I've heard about the direction of the team since 1995. Now if we can get Stephen to lock him out of Valley Ranch we can really start to get better.

ETex

Reaction score
Reporter Matt Barrie of CH5 news stated this last night. Said after game, a visibly angry Jerry pounded on the lockerroom door for over a minute, trying to get let in. After a while, he completely lost composure, yelled and screamed and finally jerked on the handle hard enough and got in. Said it was quite the scene; maddest he's ever seen Jerry.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
ETex;4826118 said:
Reporter Matt Barrie of CH5 news stated this last night. Said after game, a visibly angry Jerry pounded on the lockerroom door for over a minute, trying to get let in. After a while, he completely lost composure, yelled and screamed and finally jerked on the handle hard enough and got in. Said it was quite the scene; maddest he's ever seen Jerry.

:laugh2:

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
I wonder who locked him out in the first place (kudos to whoever it was!!)...and what reason was given?

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Yeah lord knows the team needed Jerry in there flapping his gums about nothing.

Unless its the offseason and its the draft or free agency, Jerry's actions should be on ignore.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
ETex;4826118 said:

LOL, I’m envisioning a Mr. Burns-like Jerry struggling to open an unlocked door.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Denim Chicken;4826136 said:
LOL, I’m envisioning a Mr. Burns-like Jerry struggling to open an unlocked door.

He could have gotten his son in law to open it for him :D

Venger

Reaction score
A picture of this would have been worth one billion dollars.

CutMeMick

Reaction score
Perfect metaphor for Jerruh's Cowboys.
Only way they can get things done is by locking him out and going about their business, but the POS won't go away. He'll pound and pound, pitch a fit, have a tantrum, and finally someone lets him in to keep screwing things up. -sigh-

stinger26

Reaction score
I picture him beating on the door and then screaming JAAAAASSOOOOON in a Fred Flintstone way

yimyammer

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4826140 said:
He could have gotten his son in law to open it for him :D

So are we going to see "Jerry Crowbars" coming to a store near us soon?

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
You know things are going bad when the HC gets locked out of the locker room :laugh2:

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Denim Chicken;4826136 said:

That's hilarious because I was too. :lmao2:

Or this...

FarSideGiftedSchool.jpg

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: