Angry Jerry locked out of locker room after the game

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Would have been funny had Jerry been pounding on the door of the wrong Lockerroom.

Frozen700

Reaction score
ETex;4826118 said:
Reporter Matt Barrie of CH5 news stated this last night. Said after game, a visibly angry Jerry pounded on the lockerroom door for over a minute, trying to get let in. After a while, he completely lost composure, yelled and screamed and finally jerked on the handle hard enough and got in. Said it was quite the scene; maddest he's ever seen Jerry.

:lmao2: :lmao:

Jerry is the man!

Wood

Reaction score
Justice reigned for few minutes following the game.

It's safe to say that no team owner had a worse day than Dallas' Jerry Jones. Not only did he have to contend with the million-dollar question from NBC's Bob Costas -- basically, why hasn't Jones the owner fired Jones the GM yet -- but he was also locked out of his team's locker room following the Cowboys' 19-13 loss to the still-undefeated Atlanta Falcons.
Yep.

According to Matt Barrie of NBC5 in Dallas-Fort Worth, Jerrah couldn't even get in to yell at his own players.

yahoo_barrie.jpg

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
Really this just highlights what kind of sad circus this franchise has become.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
CaptainMorgan;4827862 said:
it's OK, it's not like anybody will be held accountable for locking him out...

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
if this or the dez bryant story had any legs or were accurate it would be the top story today on espn. Doubt these reports are accurate. Mort was on mnf pregame too and didnt mention the dez txt.

Wood

Reaction score
I think Garrett finally made the right call and locked that door.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
silver;4826242 said:
On a related note Jason Garrett said "Jerry pounded the door well, all three pounds were properly excecuted, they just werent loud enough. We'll go back and look at the film and correct them. That's what film does for you. It let's you correct things."

:lmao:

This thread is already a classic in my eyes. I would give my left leg to see the video of a pissed off Jerry failing to get in and preach his nonsense after a tough loss where no one would have cared to see or hear him.

17yearsandcounting

Reaction score
Ultra Warrior;4826998 said:
Jerry was trying to deliver a Papa Johns pizza & didn't want to get stiffed on the tip.

Uncle Jerry was bringing his Boys their orange slices and participation trophy for another decent try.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Wood;4827856 said:
Justice reigned for few minutes following the game.

It's safe to say that no team owner had a worse day than Dallas' Jerry Jones. Not only did he have to contend with the million-dollar question from NBC's Bob Costas -- basically, why hasn't Jones the owner fired Jones the GM yet -- but he was also locked out of his team's locker room following the Cowboys' 19-13 loss to the still-undefeated Atlanta Falcons.
Yep. ]

I bet Jerry was just ticked off he ran out of BOOZE......But, I have to say Jerry one upped the late AL DAVIS with that one...LOL

GO JERRY GO....

On a serious note....Its time for Jerry the GM...to standup and GET THIS PATHETIC team FIXED.....he is the OWNER and GM.....FIX this CRAP Jerry Jones.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
17yearsandcounting;4827953 said:
Uncle Jerry was bringing his Boys their orange slices and participation trophy for another decent try.

:lmao:

popp1234

Reaction score
CaptainMorgan;4827862 said:

I cannot put into words what my beloved Cowboys have become. It really hurts.

Players come and go. Some give a damn, most don't, but you know who suffers in the end? Guess.....

rbr651

Reaction score
popp1234;4828340 said:
I cannot put into words what my beloved Cowboys have become. It really hurts.

Players come and go. Some give a damn, most don't, but you know who suffers in the end? Guess.....

Yep, I would take back the days of being called a band wagon fan, which everyone was called in the 90's, any day instead of what we've become. I don't need or want to win Superbowl every year, I would take being an average team, making a playoff run every few years, that would make me a happy fan.

Just as bad is seeing and reading the posts from all the arm chair quaterbacks. We're not professional coaches or scouts, to think we know better than the guys that have devoted their entire lives to the game of football is a joke to say the least. Could we have better coaches, sure. Do we or those that post such ridiculousness know better than the coaches we currently have? Absolutely not. Sit back enjoy the game, because that is what it is, hope for the best, but until we get a new owner expect the worst.