BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
a_minimalist;4826411 said:
I think he's referring to him.....

[youtube]Hm1totidRew[/youtube] He always says "happy, happy, happy"

Thanks...have never watched that show. Would not have ever heard of it except for some lady that kept telling me I should watch it...that was before I cut my hair off. :D

CCBoy

Reaction score
casmith07;4826399 said:
Blah blah blah blah...what's that? Front leaning rest? ;)

I'm more into the chair at the wall....quiver,.... quiver

(carrying a 128 pound base plate for a 4.2 - 200 yards in 3 foot of mud)

a_minimalist

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4826416 said:
Thanks...have never watched that show. Would not have ever heard of it except for some lady that kept telling me I should watch it...that was before I cut my hair off. :D

It's a really funny show. You can tell it isn't reality and it's VERY scripted though.

Here is a poor example

[youtube]RAT0BrIHJP0[/youtube]

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CCBoy;4826417 said:
I'm more into the chair at the wall....quiver,.... quiver

(carrying a 128 pound base plate for a 4.2 - 200 yards in 3 foot of mud)

10 mile march. 50 lb sack on the back and in full mop4 gear in the middle of a nice humid S.Korean summer.

Fun times.

CCBoy

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4826426 said:
10 mile march. 50 lb sack on the back and in full mop4 gear in the middle of a nice humid S.Korean summer.

Fun times.

Make that 50, and deal.:) But we could throw in an hour of pool aerobics to push conditioning, following the march/run. Then get out and hit the weight stacks for 1200 lb. leg presses, when done.

CCBoy

Reaction score
a_minimalist;4826424 said:
It's a really funny show. You can tell it isn't reality and it's VERY scripted though.

Here is a poor example

[youtube]RAT0BrIHJP0[/youtube]

What's this? StarWars?

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Just another joke to throw onto the pile. This once proud franchise continues its eternal slide into the laughing stock of the NFL.:mad:

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys;4826492 said:
Just another joke to throw onto the pile. This once proud franchise continues its eternal slide into the laughing stock of the NFL.:mad:

Jerry said he'd of fired himself......so would every Owner in sports and most Fans (unless routing for other teams)....

maybe he's starting to get it.....:lmao2:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4826288 said:
Jerry was going to fire the Doorman...until he realized that doorman was also one of the many titles he has bestowed upon himself.

Well done, sir.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
casmith07;4826369 said:
Heh. Every enlisted Soldier in the history of warfare: "Officers are worthless!"

Easy to say when you're not an officer.

Blue collar's say the same about white collar all the time as well.

Sometimes its true, but its a perspective limited by a lack of knowledge and awareness that believes it to be true.

CCBoy

Reaction score
WPBCowboysFan;4826743 said:

Sometimes its true, but its a perspective limited by a lack of knowledge and awareness that believes it to be true.

Some actually chose to remain blue collared, and have the education and opportunities to excell at white, simply because they don't wish to cut another person to the bone for purely management ease and protections.

That, although, doesn't mean they don't do an equally effective and as good a job at the same tasks. That is why Coaches get paid as they do.

Smart still has a direction.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
For what it's worth, Tim MacMahon said this is the most overblown drama ever. He said Jerry tried to open the door and it was locked, then he banged on the door and someone came and opened it. He said Jerry might have stood there for 10 seconds.

He claimed there's plenty of drama surrounding this team, but this incident wasn't anything.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;4826792 said:
For what it's worth, Tim MacMahon said this is the most overblown drama ever. He said Jerry tried to open the door and it was locked, then he banged on the door and someone came and opened it. He said Jerry might have stood there for 10 seconds.

He claimed there's plenty of drama surrounding this team, but this incident wasn't anything.

Lol, BR549, duh...:)

rbr651

Reaction score
WPBCowboysFan;4826743 said:

When it's coming from several 17 year+ enlisted, it's more arrogance from the O's that think their **** don't stink then anything else.

basilhayden

Reaction score
TheSport78;4826351 said:
I'm not saying I want this to happen, but this franchise isn't going anywhere until Jerry dies.

I want it to happen. I know many fans do also.

jday

Reaction score
Denim Chicken;4826136 said:
LOL, I’m envisioning a Mr. Burns-like Jerry struggling to open an unlocked door.
Smithers, get my shotgun!

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Jerry was trying to deliver a Papa Johns pizza & didn't want to get stiffed on the tip.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
Hagman;4826107 said:
If true, it's the best news I've heard about the direction of the team since 1995. Now if we can get Stephen to lock him out of Valley Ranch we can really start to get better.

That's great.:lmao: