Twitter: Anonymous Cowboys player: Schotty is just a talker

OR the players understand the situation and Schotty is just talking so the media has something to whine about for a week

the context of how it was said matters
 
Unfortunately, that's the one weakness of a salesman...being sold. Schotty is a talker just like Jerry...so it resonates.

3 big talkers: Jerry, Schotty, Dak

Jimmy: "IF YOU'RE GONNA TALK THE TALK, YOU GOTTA WALK THE WALK."
The first half of that film takes me back every time I watch it. Lol
 
a5750babcf0f417f30e0b4773b29e376.gif
 
I thought that was obvious.

Everything about him screams middle manager who has failed upward.
 
What's the context?

If Hill repeated Archer's tweet with Schotty's full statement, which to be fair was a bunch of word salad, I can see a scenario where the off the record response from the player was just a flippant response. Could have been said jokingly while smiling and shaking his head. Could be very non-malicious.

Without context I am not certain if this means automatically that the quote from the player means that this player and maybe others have tuned out Schotty.
 
He might be headed toward way of Garrett.

Shoddy commands no respect. Doesn’t have the resume.

If the losing gets contagious, this could spiral the wrong way quickly, as the structural integrity of the locker room has already been compromised if there’s any truth to this.
The way of Garrett? You mean we have to stick with him 8 more years????!!!
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,044
Messages
14,659,084
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top