Anonymous Eagles player calls out Carson Wentz

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Howard Eskin just said on WIP that Alshon Jeffery is the source. Be interesting if the Philly media sits on this or it becomes a bigger story.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Howard Eskin just said on WIP that Alshon Jeffery is the source. Be interesting if the Philly media sits on this or it becomes a bigger story.

Yea I heard this too. he also said Josina Anderson is a bad reporter who goats guys into saying dumb things so she can get time in the spotlight.

He also said wentz was under pressure last night and had no chance and he didnt want to hear anything about dak prescott implying he is terrible.

This guy can never give credit when Dallas is better. I still will never forget 2009 when eskin said Dallas had no chance against the eagles offense and then Dallas manhandled them two weeks in a row and he still wouldn't give them a chance.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
I said this before...biggest different between Dak Prescott and Carson Wentz is you darn well know Dak is the leader of this team. They'll run through a brick wall for him. I can't say that about Wentz. They went on a Super Bowl run in 2017 and a little playoff run without him in 2018. They were fools to give him that money. I said they should have kept Foles and traded Carson. I know that sounds crazy now but they messed up big time. I think their season is going to collapse now. They have a tough schedule. Usually they do well when their backs are against the wall but I think the locker room will implode. Pederson is a good coach but he will have a tough time getting this team back.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
It's going to snow ball. Again, I think their season is over. Saint Nick isn't there to save them. I think the big storyline is the locker room turning on Wentz. They don't have that fire when he is in there. I think Carson is a decent QB too but there is something going on in that locker room. That being said, Dak Prescott is now the #1 QB from that 2016 class. No questions asked.