Anonymous Eagles player calls out Carson Wentz

Philmonroe

Reaction score
My G he's like top 5 in every statistical category at the moment. Give it up. Go watch mitch trubisky play and then come back and talk about Dak.
My G I don't give a duck about any other QB that's not playing for the Cowboys hell outta here. I know you cats need idols but I think he average and when he isn't anymore I'll change my mind. Nothing you or anybody else can post to change my view so might as well let it go or not.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Facts are fun. You should learn about them.

I’d love to see which metric YOU use to help you rate QBs, since QBR and Passer Rating are clearly beneath your infinite wisdom.

“Team stuff” doesn’t count either, right?

So how are you rating Dak as an average QB? Is it JUST your “eye test”?????
:lmao2:
Facts are fun and I've been learned about them. When you low budget people question wisdom you can show your house paycheck or something else that shows your wisdom to let me know who I'm dealing with. Otherwise you're just another Dak rider that needs a hero as a grown man, you're triggered I don't think your idol is more than average get over it or not.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Facts are fun and I've been learned about them. When you low budget people question wisdom you can show your house paycheck or something else that shows your wisdom to let me know who I'm dealing with. Otherwise you're just another Dak rider that needs a hero as a grown man, you're triggered I don't think your idol is more than average get over it or not.

Wow, sounds like you hate Dak more than these Dak lovers love Dak. Calling people out over financial statements now?
The Zone never ceases to amaze me as I see something new every week....

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Wow, sounds like you hate Dak more than these Dak lovers love Dak. Calling people out over financial statements now?
The Zone never ceases to amaze me as I see something new every week....
Sounds like you like being a bias so poster. The hell hating Dak have to do with financial statements buddy? Hell outta here

Nav22

Reaction score
Awwwww, someone’s had a rough night.
:lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
I know your type wish that was the case but I'd love to see the proof of that fry cook
Was that English?

Your tenses are all out of wack. Also, commas do exist.

Back to grade school, Billy Madison!
:thumbup:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Was that English?

Your tenses are all out of wack. Also, commas do exist.

Back to grade school, Billy Madison!
:thumbup:
I see you don't want to take me up on that offer fry cook so spare me with your online bs

cowboyec

Reaction score
that locker room is a fractured mess.
they are hangin on by a slinder thread.

cowboyec

Reaction score
philly sucks....and so does their QB and big mouth coach.
screw'm.
screw'm all.
:starspin:COWBOYS:starspin:

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Watching some of the the Eagles games I think Wentz does need to check the ball down more. It has reached a point where it does hurt their team. This upcoming game should be a good measuring stick for how good each QB is. Wentz is finally healthy and both teams are missing key players that equals things out. Wentz has never had a stud RB and the Eagles defense is one of the best at stopping the run so that will even things out so the QB will have to win the game. Sit back and enjoy!

I'll take your post at face value and now declare (once again) that the Dallas Cowboys have the best QB in the East.

Great win over the Eagles!!!