Anonymous Eagles player calls out Carson Wentz

Nav22

Reaction score
Too funny. This is the 3rd report over the last year of anonymous teammates calling out the North Dakota dork.

From ESPN’s Josina Anderson...

“One of the things that they said is: ‘We need to make bleep simpler. Sometimes you just need to handle what is manageable.’ They said: ‘Even Peyton Manning knew when to check it down.’”
———————

These reports are now a trend. Wentz isn’t a natural leader, unlike our QB.

Dak has won more and put up better numbers than Wentz too, just for fun!

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...adelphia-news-nfl-live-anonymous-player-foles

Hadenough

Reaction score
Too funny. This is the 3rd report over the last year of anonymous teammates calling out the North Dakota dork.

From ESPN’s Josina Anderson...

“One of the things that they said is: ‘We need to make bleep simpler. Sometimes you just need to handle what is manageable.’ They said: ‘Even Peyton Manning knew when to check it down.’”
———————

These reports are now a trend. Wentz isn’t a natural leader, unlike our QB.

Dak has won more and put up better numbers than Wentz too, just for fun!

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...adelphia-news-nfl-live-anonymous-player-foles
Watching some of the the Eagles games I think Wentz does need to check the ball down more. It has reached a point where it does hurt their team. This upcoming game should be a good measuring stick for how good each QB is. Wentz is finally healthy and both teams are missing key players that equals things out. Wentz has never had a stud RB and the Eagles defense is one of the best at stopping the run so that will even things out so the QB will have to win the game. Sit back and enjoy!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Watching some of the the Eagles games I think Wentz does need to check the ball down more. It has reached a point where it does hurt their team. This upcoming game should be a good measuring stick for how good each QB is. Wentz is finally healthy and both teams are missing key players that equals things out. Wentz has never had a stud RB and the Eagles defense is one of the best at stopping the run so that will even things out so the QB will have to win the game. Sit back and enjoy!

Prior to this year everyone said they had the best running back group in the league.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
H-m-m, attacking one another like that doesn't sound so good for team chemistry. :omg:

For whatever it's worth, at least, it would seem our guys have each other's backs!:thumbup:

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Prior to this year everyone said they had the best running back group in the league.
Has any of their RBs rushed for 1600 yds like Zeke. IM not sure but the same group that mentioned that also said Pollard was special. lol

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
What's odd about this article is last year he was accused of feeding his TE too much ( hint...starting TE set record in receptions) but now he needs to check down more? :huh: I'm willing to bet a new penny, most players and coaches KNOW this anonymous teammate (lol).

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Add in Howard......that’s a very good group of backs to me. Not one is better than Zeke but I’m sure some people would take their group over our group.

Agreed. They're all very capable and offer a nice measure of depth, to boot. I'd definitely be reluctant to minimize their value.