Another bad decision by the team

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I find it odd that there's people like you who love to come here and complain about others complaining.

Really? I find it funny, it is the same people over and over who come here and offer up their disdain for anything pretaining to the Cowboys or Jones. It is like a fetish with Jerry Jones, anything you can say to slam him and then in this case finding out you are way off base is just too funny. But hey if this is what floats your boat go for it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Really? I find it funny, it is the same people over and over who come here and offer up their disdain for anything pretaining to the Cowboys or Jones. It is like a fetish with Jerry Jones, anything you can say to slam him and then in this case finding out you are way off base is just too funny. But hey if this is what floats your boat go for it.

Jones has destroyed this organization and has made it the laughing stock of the NFL. This is one of the obvious places to voice that displeasure however I don't do it nearly as much as others as it kinda goes without saying. This was a thread in the Rant forum. If you don't like it, then don't read it and go cry somewhere else about something else.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Fans of hating Jerry instead of Fans of the Cowboys.

It does exist.

YR

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Jones has destroyed this organization and has made it the laughing stock of the NFL. This is one of the obvious places to voice that displeasure however I don't do it nearly as much as others as it kinda goes without saying. This was a thread in the Rant forum. If you don't like it, then don't read it and go cry somewhere else about something else.

and that has what to do with your stupid post? You get blinded by your own hate that you feel the need to post a thread with the intent of slamming Jerry then find out it is not Jerry it is the NFL. What a joke. lol Go on and cry it what you do best. lol

jrumann59

Reaction score
From my limited exposure to both Ipads and Windows tablets, each has their place depending on many things. I have seen Ipads excel at things that tablets like the one described just choke on, and vice versa. A lot comes down to ease of configuration, ease of adding/deleting content. The biggest issue I can see with a MS product is its security but I would assume MS and NFL ave addressed that concern.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Well, this thread has been enlightening. I guess Im the biggest idiot in the thread since I read all 3 pages.

tumblr_mr3eydxxep1qj6xu1o1_500.gif

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Going from using an iPad to a Surfarce Pro is like going from driving a Maserati to a Pinto. Players will lose time just trying to figure out how to navigate. Constant reboots will interrupt learning. Colossal mistake by the organization.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4731317/cowboys-coaches-will-be-learning-too

Really?

It's not the operating system..

it's the user, bro.

I made that transition about 2 months ago and once you learn it..

it's like Greased Lightning compared to a Pinto.

Just my take..

what I am finding is that computers purpose built to run Win 8.1..

ARE SO MUCH FASTER THAN ANYTHING ..

running the old Windows apps and old circuit mother boards hardware...

it's sick.

More than makes up for any initial transition issues.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
No problem Microsuck fan.

this alone tells me you just hate the company so therefor, hate the products. you got spanked cause you said the team (a la jones) made a stupid decision and when you found out it was the league, you just passed on the hate to the product. never once did you man up and say "oops" about your original now found stupid statement.

never once.

and you wonder why people don't take you seriously.

as for the debate of products, well i have been in IT for 20+ years. i don't treat any OS as a religion and i don't hate any OS cause of manufacturer. they all have their place and use depending on what you're doing. to say something like "we don't put anything on windows cause it will fail" is simply bad IT.

but then again this entire argument has been based on emotional blankets, not facts so not sure why i should expect anything else.