Another TD with Dak?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
But he didn't win against the rams the team did we could have literally, and im serious, not suited up a qb and ran the wildcat and won that game. best thing rush did do was not turn it over and keep the offense from being bad.
some timely luck ie rans game had 2 fumbles recovered by us, week before 2 INTs negated by penalties. his luck slowly ran out and i welcome Dak back..
On a different note. Spent three nights at Lake George. Giuseppe. That restaurant has been there for 30 years. And it’s always great

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm right there with you man. I'm thankful for what Rush did, but it became obvious the more he played that he is truly a backup in this league. Dak has performed like a top 5 QB at times, but he has also had plenty of terrible games as well. I try my best to call it honestly as I see it, but that doesnt sit well with either the Dak haters or the Dak apologist haha.

I'm just grateful to be 4-2 as it seemed like this season would be a throw away year. Who knows what Dak would have done against Philly, but it's time to look forward. I've been down on the guy lately, but let's see if he can't take this team over the hump.
It’s nice to be a normal person, isn’t it. Lol enjoy the game is my cowboy brother

HMJYay

Reaction score
Dak has scored 9 against Philly in Philly. So having Dak could have meant less points. No way of knowing for sure :).