Another theory to the Manson-family murders

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I feel bad for all the Manson victims, but maybe the worst for 18 year-old Steven Parent who was simply visiting the guy in the caretaker's house out back.

If the kid had left a minute earlier he probably would have missed running into Tex Watson & co.

Yeah, bad timing. It was bad timing for Sharon Tates friends as well. They all happened to get together that night.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
To gain acting experience Sharon Tate appeared on the Beverly Hillbillies. Many people don’t know that because she was wearing a black wig. She also appeared on at least one episode of Mr. Ed.

NGZjeG.jpg

jawlvQ.jpg

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I ate at the EL Coyote in June and that’s when I found out it’s history.

rfgqHY.jpg

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To gain acting experience Sharon Tate appeared on the Beverly Hillbillies. Many people don’t know that because she was wearing a black wig. She also appeared on at least one episode of Mr. Ed.

NGZjeG.jpg

jawlvQ.jpg

She was a looker.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, bad timing. It was bad timing for Sharon Tates friends as well. They all happened to get together that night.

I read somewhere that Abigail Folger's family have never gone to any of the parole hearings... Probably figured they were never getting out anyway.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I read somewhere that Abigail Folger's family have never gone to any of the parole hearings... Probably figured they were never getting out anyway.

Leslie Van Houten who stabbed Abigail Folger to death was denied parole 19 times before receiving a recommendation for parole in 2016, only to have it denied by Governor Jerry Brown. She just received her second recommendation for parole and is awaiting Jerry Brown’s response. He’ll deny it again.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I was in the Benedict Canyon section of Beverly Hills last year and checked out the location. That Mansion sits on the exact spot where the murders occurred. The original home was torn down in 1994. Whoever bought the property couldn’t bare to live in a real life house of horrors and had it demolished. The one thing that still remains on the property from the time of the murders is the telephone pole that Tex Watson climbed to cut the phone lines. The second video is the driveway that led to the house. The street in front is Cielo Drive where the killers parked and proceeded to walk up the path about 200 yards to the residence.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Leslie Van Houten who stabbed Abigail Folger to death was denied parole 19 times before receiving a recommendation for parole in 2016, only to have it denied by Governor Jerry Brown. She just received her second recommendation for parole and is awaiting Jerry Brown’s response. He’ll deny it again.
Krenwinkel killed Folger, Van Houten stabbed Rosemary LaBianca.

blindzebra

Reaction score
You’re right I keep confusing Krenwinkel and Van Houten.
It is hard to tell exactly who killed who, but Tex Watson stabbed, shot, or bludgeoned every victim. It is always looked at as Charlie's girls but if anyone was a true disciple it was Tex.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It is hard to tell exactly who killed who, but Tex Watson stabbed, shot, or bludgeoned every victim. It is always looked at as Charlie's girls but if anyone was a true disciple it was Tex.

Originally Susan Atkins pinned Sharon Tate’s murder on Tex Watson, then later recanted and admitted she stabbed Tate. For years she said that Tex Watson instructed her to kill Sharon Tate but that she couldn’t do it and he ended up killing her.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really?

She'd be fascinating to talk to.
She's CRAZY. Needless to say. She lives with her boyfriend who spent many years in the pen for murdering, I think his brother in law or something. We have a couple of Correctional Facilites here in Marcy and the word is they were pen pals while they were in the "pen". I don't know if that is true or not, but I do know for a fact she is living with her boyfriend who is a convicted murderer who has done his time. They are big into Harley Davidson but they're smart enough not to frequent any of the pubs around here because they would both probably get the snot knocked out of them. ;)