Another version

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I agree with you when it comes to paying Dak. I don't think he should be the highest paid QB. But... I also don't think he is so bad, you scrap him and go with an unproven in the draft.
didn't say he was bad, he panics when pressured.
the first interception, worm burner to Zeke, some woman in the stands said she could have made that throw. I enjoy making fun of the ones who always have an excuse for everything he does. "it's always somebody else fault" EBD

Polkton31

Reaction score
didn't say he was bad, he panics when pressured.
the first interception, worm burner to Zeke, some woman in the stands said she could have made that throw. I enjoy making fun of the ones who always have an excuse for everything he does. "it's always somebody else fault" EBD

That pass was putrid. No argument here. All I am saying is, some people are so invested in their agenda against Dak, they refuse to see anything he does as good. If the Boys lose, it was because of Dak. If the boys win, it was in spite of him.

Polkton31

Reaction score
Here bud let me show you what good Pocket Awr is for a QB and proper footwork.
Not our panic Sally Dak throwing off his dancing feet with one of the worse pocket awr in the NFL.

Still cherry picking. Now go find a play where Allen looked dazed and confused. Trust me, there are plenty.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
That pass was putrid. No argument here. All I am saying is, some people are so invested in their agenda against Dak, they refuse to see anything he does as good. If the Boys lose, it was because of Dak. If the boys win, it was in spite of him.
and visa Versa. if we lose it wasn't daks fault and when we do it is all because of dak.

Polkton31

Reaction score
and visa Versa. if we lose it wasn't daks fault and when we do it is all because of dak.

No argument there either. Some people have an agenda when it comes to liking Dak. Like I said before, I don't think Dak is the best QB by a long shot, but he certainly isn't the HS 2nd stringer some posters make him out to be.

MetalMike

Reaction score
Forgive me. I'm a 50 year Cowboy fan noob at this site. Would someone please tell me how to like a post. I don't see a 'like' button anywhere and I'd love to hit it for some comments. Please help an old fart.

Polkton31

Reaction score
Forgive me. I'm a 50 year Cowboy fan noob at this site. Would someone please tell me how to like a post. I don't see a 'like' button anywhere and I'd love to hit it for some comments. Please help an old fart.

It will just show up after so many posts.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No argument there either. Some people have an agenda when it comes to liking Dak. Like I said before, I don't think Dak is the best QB by a long shot, but he certainly isn't the HS 2nd stringer some posters make him out to be.

The only Agenda is in your paranoid mind-set.
Answer me the following why is Dak the only player who sets off these forums in debate daily here?
Now drink your meds no one is following you....:omg:

exciter

Reaction score
Scenario #1. Both Garrett and Dak are axed come the spring.

Scenario #2. Garrett stays while Cowboys move up in the draft for there new Franchise QB prospect.

Let's be honest here most of our team's woes stem from lack of QB play and scoring!

Yes, Garrett is not perfect and probably has overstayed his welcome but over-all he seems like a qualified coach who will have a new gig once he is let go.

Don't kid yourselves, boys and girls, Jerry thought he had found Romo's replacement with a 4 th comp pick and he cannot hold Garrett responsible for his massive mistake here.

Anyway, I have rarely been wrong here in these wonderful forums so expect a very intense spring full of lots of surprises.....
Lol! One of Jerry's top selling points to coaching this team is he's going to have a top 10 possibly 5 quarterback, one that he will be resigning to a contract worth 35 million average shortly after the season ends!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

50 isn't old these days it's the new thirties...;)

Polkton31

Reaction score
The only Agenda is in your paranoid mind-set.
Answer me the following why is Dak the only player who sets off these forums in debate daily here?
Now drink your meds no one is following you....:omg:

I don't need anyone to follow me. Does stuff like that make you feel important? Just for the record, I've had some of the best men this country has to offer, follow me in combat. So I'm not the least bit concerned if someone follows me on this forum.

The reason Dak sets off these forums daily is because you come on here daily, making stupid thread after stupid thread, bashing Dak.
Also... If I'm paranoid, then why has 75 percent of the board called you out for your agenda? Face it, you're a running joke on this board.