Another version

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
No argument there either. Some people have an agenda when it comes to liking Dak. Like I said before, I don't think Dak is the best QB by a long shot, but he certainly isn't the HS 2nd stringer some posters make him out to be.
yep, sorry for being a jerk. you seem like a good guy. :thumbup:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Dak gone? Guy is the best player on the team. Top 5 MVP candidate right now. Good citizen. Get rid of him?
Top 5 MVP candidate? If that's the case the MVP race must be a joke. Good citizen? Expletive outta here. The vast majority of people are that too so that gets no credit.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I understand what you are saying Coach, but as far as letting Dak go, the Bills let go of Tyrod Taylor and look at the dividends Josh Allen is paying. I’d rather that a new coach gets Dakota over the hump of not beating top defenses but sometimes changing quarterbacks is the answer.
Just like a lot of peoples real life lives most are scarred of the unknown. They rather stick with ok instead of getting better or being made fun of for failing. Dak isn't good enough stats and on field combined wise imo to say we can't go for a potentially better player. Most don't want to do like KC did Daks football dad Alex smith because they are scarred of failure instead of looking at the chance to improve also.