Another version

Polkton31

Reaction score
he probably would if Dak would quit changing the plays. "kill,kill,kill.......kill" needs to pad those stats to get paid.
Oh, so Dak is the reason Zeke doesn't get the ball. Ok, how about when Zeke does and gets stuffed 3 times in a row? That on Dak also?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Guess we'll see if he gets a deal. At least we don't have Kennum or the other bozos you asked for.

When it pertains to Bozos we got plenty with Deer in the headlights Dak.
We don't require any more clowns FYI....

Now let's go beat the Skins in week 17 and Dak will shine once again you only have to wait about a month or so....:rolleyes:

Polkton31

Reaction score
When it pertains to Bozos we got plenty with Deer in the headlights Dak.
We don't require any more clowns FYI....

Now let's go beat the Skins in week 17 and Dak will shine once again you only have to wait about a month or so....:rolleyes:

Deer in the headlights is still playing circles around your boy Zeke. And... leading the NFL while doing it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Ok, so it's on the OL when Zeke does poorly. Got it.
lmao, that's the Dak lovers go to. Then the wr's suck, the rb suck, the te suck, the defense suck, and then the coach sucks, then the owner sucks, and last but not least, the refs cheat. lmao.

Polkton31

Reaction score
lmao, that's the Dak lovers go to. Then the wr's suck, the rb suck, the te suck, the defense suck, and then the coach sucks, then the owner sucks, and last but not least, the refs cheat. lmao.

Find a post where I said that. Quite the opposite. It is the people who don't like Dak who put every loss on him. If Zeke has a bad game, it is on someone else. And... I never said Dak was elite or that I even think he is a great QB. I merely pointed out that some people have an agenda and are blinded by it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Oh, I started the insults? LMAO... you and your dakaroo and little boy comments. Sorry I hurt your feelings.
I have no feelings one way or the other on this crap. I find it amusing and funny the way people defend him and only see what they want to see.
Bennett said it best, you have a bunch of losers more worried about getting paid than actually playing to win. who's the head guy wanting to get paid?

Polkton31

Reaction score
I have no feelings one way or the other on this crap. I find it amusing and funny the way people defend him and only see what they want to see.
Bennett said it best, you have a bunch of losers more worried about getting paid than actually playing to win. who's the head guy wanting to get paid?

I agree with you when it comes to paying Dak. I don't think he should be the highest paid QB. But... I also don't think he is so bad, you scrap him and go with an unproven in the draft.