Video: Another Zeke Training Video

Qcard

Reaction score
I keep telling y’all, there ain’t a quicker and more agile fullback in all of football.

#poundtheball
#feedzeke

Zeke's trainers have been chanting Dak Haters suck throughout these video drills.

What is the rushing record? 2105 Eric Dickerson 1984

Ezekiel Elliott 2500K rushing yards in 2021. Earn the Franchise RB title back.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Breakin' the Law!
Breakin' the Law!

Duhn
Duhnnnnnn

Breakin' the Law!
Breakin' the Law!

And, for the record, I'd feel quite comfy riding with you.
More comfy, now that I know this.
Any judas priest recitation should generate 4k likes

It would take Risen Star 45 seconds to copy/paste the entire screaming for vengeance, defenders of the faith and painkiller jacket liners if that was the rule, but fine for the greater food

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
The encouraging part of these drills to me is I get the feeling he may try to avoid contact instead of initiate contact. He told Chris Collinsworth prior to the opening game last year he doesn't look for the home run in the first half because he is looking to punish the defense to wear them out. I think he may be realizing he is the one being worn down. Will be interesting to see how he runs early on this year.

Praxit

Reaction score
...its one thing without 20lbs of equipment and dancing half naked. Then again, good to see him keeping fit.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
The encouraging part of these drills to me is I get the feeling he may try to avoid contact instead of initiate contact. He told Chris Collinsworth prior to the opening game last year he doesn't look for the home run in the first half because he is looking to punish the defense to wear them out. I think he may be realizing he is the one being worn down. Will be interesting to see how he runs early on this year.

I remember that interview. Zeke has mentioned this on more than one occasion. However once it became clear that we could not stop anybody on defense and were going to be playing from behind a lot he wasn't going to get enough carries to wear anybody down he should have adapted his thinking. The other factor he didn't really plug into his equation was that because the line was so beat up, he wasn't going to get a lot of opportunities to get to the second level so he was in no position to be "setting something up for later." If you get into the open you need to be thinking take it to the house.. because you may not get another chance. I don't want to see him fall in love with the bounce it outside mentality but I do want to see a return to the "just because you are in front of me doesn't mean you're going to tackle me" mentality. A little evasive action is fun.. It's also more fun to watch for us fans..

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Breakin' the Law!
Breakin' the Law!

Duhn
Duhnnnnnn

Breakin' the Law!
Breakin' the Law!

And, for the record, I'd feel quite comfy riding with you.
More comfy, now that I know this.
What law was Rob Halford breakin'...