Anthony Brown about to get the Connor Williams treatment

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Anthony Brown was picked on again tonight and he struggled mightily. Any decent passing qb would have killed us tonight going after Brown.

Really?!? I thought he played much better this week than last week. He had some good tackles and a pass deflection. The less we hear his name the better. I thought he made up for last week's debacle.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Anthony Brown was picked on again tonight and he struggled mightily. Any decent passing qb would have killed us tonight going after Brown.
He had some really good pass breakups and was solid in coverage save a play or two. Not sure what else you want.

uvaballa

Reaction score
and yet diggs has been penalized more then once for holding and Pis and been beat his share of times for big plays..

Browns issue were more to do with quick flag ref crew and few bad decisions..this isnt how hes played most of the year and hopefully gets it corrected..

Because Diggs is way more aggressive and that's a good thing. I'll take 9 INTS, 2 TDs, and some penalties over 3 INTS, 1 TD, and fewer penalties any day. It's about game changing plays such as turnovers and TDs. If you're in the NFL you should be able to turn your head around and play the ball and not the man, simple as that.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Because Diggs is way more aggressive and that's a good thing. I'll take 9 INTS, 2 TDs, and some penalties over 3 INTS, 1 TD, and fewer penalties any day. It's about game changing plays such as turnovers and TDs. If you're in the NFL you should be able to turn your head around and play the ball and not the man, simple as that.
Just saying this is more then lewis and brown issues been happening all year..

uvaballa

Reaction score
Just saying this is more then lewis and brown issues been happening all year..
I'm ok with Brown as the second corner, i'm just saying he needs to look back for the ball. His INTs will probably go up and his chance of getting a penalty should go down.