Anthony Brown and the absurd penalty game

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For all other games in 2022, Anthony Brown had 1 penalty for 5 yards.

In the Raiders game he had 4 penalties for 91 yards.

Even Cowboys hating NFL media types were criticizing the refs for that game.
Yes its the refs fault same as they did vs LA and the Pats and Panthers.....fumble anyone???:muttley:

EST_1986

Reaction score
Did you know that Calvin Ridley is suspended for a full season due to betting on games?
Who doesnt. That doesnt change the my mind on the refs. Its pretty clear and blatant at times. Just because they haven't been caught doesnt mean its not occurring.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

why are we going there again? we know officiating in that game sucked. if the refs throw the flag total of 34 times, 7 not accepted and 27 penalties in the game and plus a whole host of missed calls....the officiating sucked. they decided the outcome of the game, and even if cowboys would have won, I would have said the same thing. officiating sucked, they decided the outcome.

CWR

Reaction score

Brown got jabbed that game, and it took away from an overall good season for him. He is guilty of not adjusting when the ticky tac calls started going against him though.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I think they wanted to 'be seen'.

It was a Thursday game which meant is was nationally televised.

If the Refs were gambling on the game I think they would have been more subtle.

Both teams had more penalties than any team in any game in 2021.
Hochuli wanted to flex in front of the country and say 'refs can be stars too!!'

Praxit

Reaction score
..the power of suggestion, folks.

Show me 2 pair of 10's at least twice. Very likely, that subtle suggestion will play, you have hot hand for tens.

When in fact is just random event.

Refs being gullible creatures. Are easy prey to them. Brown by the 3rd penalty, was done by power of suggestion.

shabazz

Reaction score
..the power of suggestion, folks.

Show me 2 pair of 10's at least twice. Very likely, that subtle suggestion will play, you have hot hand for tens.

I could do that but I’d have to get my 3 brothers to stand next to me.

Cmac

Reaction score
Here's my thing with Brown...he was a 6th round pick. He has vastly outplayed his draft status. I think the guy is a decent player that plays with toughness at CB. So I like the guy.
I like him too, but the raised TD signal or laundry on the field dampers that. Let's be real, Brown has been here too long, how long does peak or improvement have to await.......like the bus during rush hour?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Kudos to the Raiders for recognizing they were dishing flags, because after they realized it they kept going after Brown. Which makes the officiating even more pathetic. Brown is a pretty solid player.