Anthony Brown & Kelvin Joseph don’t belong in the NFL

XXLMike

Reaction score
Do we forget Brown‘s 4 FOUR PI game on thanksgiving day vs the Raiders ??

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...ting-four-dpi-penalties-it-s-just-one-of-them

coult44

Reaction score
That Brown is still on this team - let alone STARTING!! is absolute travesty .

And that’s partially on Quinn who had to have Nashon Wright - sucks - and Kelvin Joseph/ on will McClay ( overrated) .

Just like we are stuck w a MLB with bad neck ( because GM Jerry and Will McClay didn’t prioritize run stopping )

Good OC’s attack your holes - your stiffs .
Tonite LVE gave up a bundle of grass up the gut / Brown was torched repeatedly and Joseph best us with stupidly .

Joseph so bad he can’t beat out Brown .

Stopped reading after the title. Is it too late to not allow this kid into CZ?

RS12

Reaction score
They say a player is supposed to make his biggest improvement between years 1 and 2. Some here said Joseph was a special teams demon. I say based on what my eyes tell me Joseph is 75% of the way to being another in a long line of second round busts here. Brown runs hot and cold, I certainly wouldnt tie the team to him for any length of time or big money.

Maxmadden

Reaction score

jrumann59

Reaction score
I'm not happy with Joseph and his dumb penalties but Anthony Brown is solid. There are an average of 65 plays in the NFL. The other team gets paid too. Nobody is perfect 65 plays.
What was his unsportsmanlike penalty, I kept waiting for the broadcast to go to it but nothing.

Proof

Reaction score

And that’s partially on Quinn who had to have Nashon Wright - sucks - and Kelvin Joseph/ on will McClay ( overrated) .

Just like we are stuck w a MLB with bad neck ( because GM Jerry and Will McClay didn’t prioritize run stopping )

Tonite LVE gave up a bundle of grass up the gut / Brown was torched repeatedly and Joseph best us with stupidly .

i see you haven’t posted much. might i encourage you to post less?

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score

Okay doomer.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
This forum is a pretty accurate microcosm of he DC fan base. As for this thread, what do you expect from someone who is either a child, or a troll. Or both for that matter.

Just stop.

You're beating yourself up with your stupidly. :)

Cmac

Reaction score
Anthony Brown is a starting quality NFL corner. Not everyone is the second coming of Deion Sanders. LVE played a nice game tonight and has had a very respectable season. You need average players on your roster too. Not everyone is a superstar. This thread is nonsensical.
No......you don't need average players on your team. Careful......this sounds like an excuse for the scouting department.

stinkface

Reaction score
Its early in the week, but this is strongly in first place for the dumbest thread of the week. Just like the Angriest Runs on NFL network every week, this is the "Stupidest post of the week" on the forum, but like I said its early so someone else no doubt will try to take over and seize the opportunity to forge ahead.

Carson

Reaction score
Maybe Carolina will take Schultz, Lewis and Joseph for Jaycee Horn lol