Anthony Brown & Kelvin Joseph don’t belong in the NFL

conner01

Reaction score
That Brown is still on this team - let alone STARTING!! is absolute travesty .

And that’s partially on Quinn who had to have Nashon Wright - sucks - and Kelvin Joseph/ on will McClay ( overrated) .

Just like we are stuck w a MLB with bad neck ( because GM Jerry and Will McClay didn’t prioritize run stopping )

Good OC’s attack your holes - your stiffs .
Tonite LVE gave up a bundle of grass up the gut / Brown was torched repeatedly and Joseph best us with stupidly .

Joseph so bad he can’t beat out Brown .
I bet your other 37 posts lacked the same mental bandwidth on your part lol

eromeopolk

Reaction score

And that’s partially on Quinn who had to have Nashon Wright - sucks - and Kelvin Joseph/ on will McClay ( overrated) .

Just like we are stuck w a MLB with bad neck ( because GM Jerry and Will McClay didn’t prioritize run stopping )

Tonite LVE gave up a bundle of grass up the gut / Brown was torched repeatedly and Joseph best us with stupidly .

Philly had 155 passing yards. If your LBs look bad stopping the run, blame your DTs. That's your problem...DEFENSIVE TACKLE.

XXLMike

Reaction score
I bet your other 37 posts lacked the same mental bandwidth on your part lol
Yeah a guy who leads the league in completions against - is a valuable player .
Learn the sport

The Eagles dominated us for 3 quarters with they’d shut down CB’s .

Gallup - Lamb locked and embarrassed.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Can't believe I'm saying this but Bossmanfat couldn't hold Anthony Browns jock. He may have more talent but that's where it stops. AB is not an all pro, but he's solid. Bossman can't even get on the field without committing penalties and getting in fights and that's on special teams. We are not even talking about defensive snaps.

XXLMike

Reaction score
Can't believe I'm saying this but Bossmanfat couldn't hold Anthony Browns jock. He may have more talent but that's where it stops. AB is not an all pro, but he's solid. Bossman can't even get on the field without committing penalties and getting in fights and that's on special teams. We are not even talking about defensive snaps.
Sad but true

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Learn the sport

I don't even know that it's true, but given that opponents are only getting 5.2 yards per pass attempt, which I believe is 3rd best in the NFL, I'm pretty okay with that. Opponents are getting rid of the ball quickly to combat the pass rush, so they get a lot of short, insignificant completions.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Philly had 155 passing yards. If your LBs look bad stopping the run, blame your DTs. That's your problem...DEFENSIVE TACKLE.

It's on both of them. It's up to the LBs to fill the gaps. Are we really defending LVE on this freakin' board now?

Also, Brown gives up a big play every freakin' game it seems. Man, you folks really celebrate mediocrity around him. Jerry has you wrapped around his finger.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
LOL the pushback in this thread.

Brown is a freakin' JAG and gives up a big play every single game. LVE oh so surprisingly is playing "better" when everything in previous games was going right. I don't care what his PFF grade for last Sunday was, the dude was not good. He'll be gone after this season as will Brown.

Stop celebrating medicority, mini Jerry's.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
If you don’t think this forum is a replica of the fan base you need to get out more. Or are you just “one of those” who don’t even know WTH you’re arguing about, you’re just doing it for the sake of doing it.

Over your head, I see.

DanA

Reaction score
What is this garbage. Brown is gonna get paid a bag this off-season and he might be the best no.2 corner in the NFL.

Joseph has a long NFL career as a gunner but he’s not NFL standard as a corner and I don’t believe he ever will.

LVE is a liability. He’s too passive filling his gap assignment and simply can’t shed blocks. You think back to how Sean Lee played which was pro-active, processing instantly and a step ahead. LVE is always a step behind and late to process. I get that he can do what Micah does physically, but it’s the mental that’s more disappointing.

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be lumping Anthony Brown with Kelvin Joseph.

conner01

Reaction score
Learn the sport

Gallup and Lamb weren’t locked down by any means
The QB couldn’t hit them
Brown could start on most of the teams in the nfl
The fact you think he’s a bum tells me you are the one who needs to learn the sport
Browns ranking from last year. A full season
Passer rating allowed: 75.8

Catch rate allowed below expectation: -6.4%

Tight window pct: 28.2%

Target rate: 21.7%

Average separation: 2.6 yards

Targeted expected points added: -19
That put him 6Th in the league
As a team we give up 5.2 yards per attempt
That’s 3rd best in the nfl
Brown is 5.8
It’s obvious you don’t have a clue about what is and isn’t a good player

Last edited:

bigE79

Reaction score

Brown is a damn decent cb,I think he does a good job.. Joseph,I have no clue about right now but he does do a good job on ST.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
What is this garbage. Brown is gonna get paid a bag this off-season and he might be the best no.2 corner in the NFL.

Joseph has a long NFL career as a gunner but he’s not NFL standard as a corner and I don’t believe he ever will.

LVE is a liability. He’s too passive filling his gap assignment and simply can’t shed blocks. You think back to how Sean Lee played which was pro-active, processing instantly and a step ahead. LVE is always a step behind and late to process. I get that he can do what Micah does physically, but it’s the mental that’s more disappointing.

For what? He's given up near the highest receptions and 3 TDs already this season. He can get his bag elsewhere. It better not be here.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
When he was ranked as one of the best corners in the league?

Anyone buying into Brown being "one of the best corners in the league" should just admit they are a casual.

So let's talk right now: Brown has been targeted 52 times (tied for first in the league) and has given up 31 for which is second in the league. He's given up 3 TDs in the past 4 weeks.

Anyone here saying we can't vastly improve over Brown, again, are absolute casuals. He's a JAG.

plasticman

Reaction score
Last I looked the Cowboys were the #3 defense in the league and particularly good against the pass.

Just because a player doesn't belong in the Hall of Fame doesn't mean he shouldn't be in the NFL. No team can have a 1st team All Pro at every position. The Eagles are loaded at WR with two potential Pro Bowlers starting, they are going to get their numbers.

Brown had 5 catches for 67 yards, Smith had 5 catches for 44 yards and Goedert had 2 catches for 22 yards.

In all three cases both their number of catches and their yardage was well below their game average coming in..

erod

Reaction score

Wow. Football is not your thing.