Anthony Brown & Kelvin Joseph don’t belong in the NFL

starfan1

Reaction score
to me Brown is not alot different than Dak. he sems to have bad games when we need him to be on point in the spotlight in the biggest games of the year. last year against tampa he stunk and he wasnt that good the other night but in terms of him being a starting CB in this league hes earned that right. hes played well enough most of the time and Im certainly ok with him being across from diggs who can frustrate me just as much sometimes more

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
That Brown is still on this team - let alone STARTING!! is absolute travesty .

And that’s partially on Quinn who had to have Nashon Wright - sucks - and Kelvin Joseph/ on will McClay ( overrated) .
Good post. Spot on too. Especially with LVE lol.

When you're paying a player millions of dollars you better believe he'll be starting. Jerry's not going to sit those guys but instead release them next season before renewing any contract. Schultz, Elliott, LVE etc....

*Anthony Brown is in the last year of his three-year, 15 and a half million dollar contract and he is well aware of that fact going into the 2022 season. “This is my last year on my deal,” confirms Brown.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

And that’s partially on Quinn who had to have Nashon Wright - sucks - and Kelvin Joseph/ on will McClay ( overrated) .

Just like we are stuck w a MLB with bad neck ( because GM Jerry and Will McClay didn’t prioritize run stopping )

Good OC’s attack your holes - your stiffs .
Tonite LVE gave up a bundle of grass up the gut / Brown was torched repeatedly and Joseph best us with stupidly .

Joseph so bad he can’t beat out Brown .
what? what do you have against Brown. he is not diggs or any other top CB, but he is decent. and doesn't belong in the NFL. what in the ***.....

and you have no other options to offer, but just like to beetch. perhaps you like some cheese with that whine of yours.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Anthony Brown has been playing well this season, he missed some plays today but this is a pretty short sided judgement.

Now Kelvin Joseph on the other hand I may agree with, lol.
Joseph has had some penalties but he has been one of our better special teams players this season.

He has all the talent to be a great corner but he is just in his second year. Still needs development and while Diggs, Brown, Lewis and Bland are on the team they don't need Joseph at corner yet.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
He rated out as one of the best second corners in the NFL last year. Try again.

Eagles were putting all our defenders in a tough spot not only with their schemes but most of the plays were very quick hitters. Not many long developing plays. You have a chance to recover from a mistake on a 50 yard pass. Not so much on a 5 yard pass.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
Kelvin Joseph will work out...the fact that he's on special teams and we haven't heard a peep from him off the field speaks wonders.I honestly think we should put KJ out there and bump Anthony Brown to the slot. The funniest thing about Kelvin Joseph is outside of some training Camp stuff nobody can ever criticize his play. Even when watching Daron Bland in the KJ looked good. Who would have thought a young 20 something guy almost losing his freedom behind a friends idiotic decision would impact his play for a little bit?

KJ is bigger , stronger, and a better tackler than both Brown and Lewis. I don't mind brown but get Lewis off the field. I am not a fan of corners that are not very fast...the guy runs a 4.5 at 5.10 which for corner is terrible.

kskboys

Reaction score
Brown is a slot corner who is forced to play outside due to bad drafting. Not his fault. And he's done OK outside, which is all you can ask of a guy being asked to play out of position.

Joseph is a toolsy guy, great physical ability but not ready. Yes, we again took a project in the 2nd round, which was dumb. Take him in the 4th, good pick. 2nd, dumb. He'll have to straighten out his head to ever pan out. His problems are attitude and possibly mental acuity.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Just like we are stuck w a MLB with bad neck ( because GM Jerry and Will McClay didn’t prioritize run stopping )

Tonite LVE gave up a bundle of grass up the gut / Brown was torched repeatedly and Joseph best us with stupidly .

Let me guess . . . in high school Anthony Brown either stuffed you in a locker or put your head in a toilet and flushed.

Smith22

Reaction score
Let me guess . . . in high school Anthony Brown either stuffed you in a locker or put your head in a toilet and flushed.
I think Dak did that to a few posters from this forum as well. It must happen way more than one would expect.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since Hershall have we made any good trades? Maybe Cooper. Maybe.
Charles Haley, and they traded to move up for Emmitt Smith and traded Steve Walsh for multiple draft picks in the first 3 rounds.

Of course, all of those were a long time back as well.

kskboys

Reaction score
Charles Haley, and they traded to move up for Emmitt Smith and traded Steve Walsh for multiple draft picks in the first 3 rounds.

Of course, all of those were a long time back as well.
Most of our trades have been of the "Freak out and trade up" variety, giving up major resources very stupidly.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Cowboys gave up 132 yards passing, 4.6 yards per pass, and people are complaining about the secondary?

Joseph has been outstanding on special teams and when he has come in to replace Diggs or Brown at CB has has been fine. He needs experience.

FaSho

Reaction score
He rated out as one of the best second corners in the NFL last year. Try again.

You do realize that even the best NFL corner gives up plays right? The position is immensely difficult to play and we are fortunate to have a few good corners on our team.

Don't pay this guy any mind... he only remembers the one bad game Brown had last year.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

It's not like all pro corner backs are available at Walmart.

Loso86

Reaction score

Brown has played pretty food smh you just don't like him

conner01

Reaction score

Brown is a really good CB
He could start for most of the teams in the NFL and be the one for many
I don’t know what games some fans watch or just just think every other player shuts down every guy