Anthony Brown sucked today **merged**

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Name another time when the CB should be looking back for the ball that the wr has both hands on the back of his helmet pulling his head away from the qb

Name 1

Regardless of that if you are not playing the ball at all and if the receiver is an good actor they will get the call over 95% of the time. This is nothing new here. If that had been us getting the calls there would not problem at all.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I don’t even blame brown I blame Quinn. Brown is getting burnt in man coverage all game… the officials are flag happy. So what does Quinn do we puts him in man coverage on Djax on 3rd and 18. Just terrible coaching

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I don’t even blame brown I blame Quinn. Brown is getting burnt in man coverage all game… the officials are flag happy. So what does Quinn do we puts him in man coverage on Djax on 3rd and 18. Just terrible coaching
You don't blame Brown? It wasn't Quinn with a bucket full of yellow hankies.

Third & 18. The Boys D had a chance to get off the field in overtime, & Brown struck again.

Somehow, the No. 2 cornerback had his 4th defensive pass interference call of the game, all on third downs & what looked like an upcoming chance to win it turned into an almost assured defeat in the matter of one face-guarded slight contact penalty.

Flamma

Reaction score
Brown infuriated me today. The refs were trash as usual, but not on the calls against him. One call was BS, but the rest of the PIs against him were good. Brown can't keep his hands off of the WR. Just throw it up in his direction and he has no intention of looking back. At some point you have to put a safety over the top. Especially on a 3rd and 18. Dude, make the WR catch the ball!!! You're just giving them the yards.

There were 4 penalties against him and not a single pass was a good throw. If you're not going to turn around at any point and be all over the WR QBs will throw it up against you all day. Against the Eagles he turned around and got a pick.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
I couldn't understand why Anthony Brown was wearing WHITE gloves against the Black Jerseys of the raiders?! It's easy to see him holding and grabbing receivers even from a far distance with the color contrast.. Diggs was wearing BLACK gloves, which is the smart choice because it's harder to see if he is holding or grabbing the receivers. I'm not sure if he got called for anything today.. I'm absolutely positive Brown would not have gotten called for 4 P.I.'s if he had worn black gloves. The point is why didn't the COACHING STAFF recognize this minute detail?? Can you imagine something like this slipping by Bill Belichek's coaching staff?

lostar2009

Reaction score
Dont worry guys. I heard after the game the locker room had socks filled with soap bars waiting for them. AB will tighten up.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Brown infuriated me today. The refs were trash as usual, but not on the calls against him. One call was BS, but the rest of the PIs against him were good. Brown can't keep his hands off of the WR. Just throw it up in his direction and he has no intention of looking back. At some point you have to put a safety over the top. Especially on a 3rd and 18. Dude, make the WR catch the ball!!! You're just giving them the yards.

There were 4 penalties against him and not a single pass was a good throw. If you're not going to turn around at any point and be all over the WR QBs will throw it up against you all day. Against the Eagles he turned around and got a pick.

Agree. Give that guy S help and none whatsoever. Watch next Thursday Saints been playing like s--- but watch they look like early 90 's 49ers against us.

Flamma

Reaction score
Agree. Give that guy S help and none whatsoever. Watch next Thursday Saints been playing like s--- but watch they look like early 90 's 49ers against us.

It aggravated me because that last pass by Carr should have been picked off.

cffl2323

Reaction score
If they called the entire game like they did against AB, we win that game in a blowout. Funny that Brown had four DPI against him, and how many did the Raiders have total?