Anthony Hitchens LB

Aliencowboy

Reaction score
Yeah I obviously follow blindly. I just put together the game footage of Hitchens on the main board to fool people into thinking I actually watched him play. You really should just stop. I don't agree with you and you inability to reconcile that in your own mind with anything other than this line is pretty sad.

This is about the third time you have called me chachi. This is meant to be some sort of

He doesn't get to speak for the entirety of Iowa fans either. As I said before, I have read Iowa fans that thought he played well. He was their defensive MVP and leading tackler after all.

You are another that does not seem to understand the notion of mutual exclusivity. Just because you respond does not mean that you are not also baiting.

I am breathing and typing on my keyboard. That is not trolling. That line makes just as much sense.

Your critical thinking needs some work, chachi. If your next response is to simply call me a koolaid drinker again, I will just ignore you. Just re read this post.
Yeah I obviously follow blindly. I just put together the game footage of Hitchens on the main board to fool people into thinking I actually watched him play. You really should just stop. I don't agree with you and you inability to reconcile that in your own mind with anything other than this line is pretty sad.

He doesn't get to speak for the entirety of Iowa fans either. As I said before, I have read Iowa fans that thought he played well. He was their defensive MVP and leading tackler after all.

You are another that does not seem to understand the notion of mutual exclusivity. Just because you respond does not mean that you are not also baiting.

I am breathing and typing on my keyboard. That is not trolling. That line makes just as much sense.

Your critical thinking needs some work, chachi. If your next response is to simply call me a koolaid drinker again, I will just ignore you. Just re read this post.
This is the third time you have called me 'chachi' and is a racial/ethnic slur. You are showing who you really are.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
This is the third time you have called me 'chachi' and is a racial/ethnic slur. You are showing who you really are.

huh? its the name of scott baoi's character from Happy Days. Chachi loves Joni and all that. if it bothers you then i won't call you that but there isn't anything racial or ethnic about it.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
racial/ethnic slur lol. Priceless

chachiopening.jpg

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think we can all agree that anybody insulting anybody anywhere on the forum should be told to sit on it.

Fuzzy, It's just my opinion, but I think you should tell Alien how wrrthnthth you were to reference Happy Days in the first place, and we can all get past this.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I think we can all agree that anybody insulting anybody anywhere on the forum should be told to sit on it.

Fuzzy, It's just my opinion, but I think you should tell Alien how wrrthnthth you were to reference Happy Days in the first place, and we can all get past this.

I was calling him that because I had the impression he was very young. No use in taunting him though if that is how he is taking it.

I wasn't wwrrrntthth though :)

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
when/where did I offer an evaluation of you exactly?

That would be fun leading up to the draft next offseason. We can all do draft write ups of each other, come up with some message board positions, and then pick two captains and stage a CZ draft. The optimists can do the strengths of the optimists, and the 'realists' can do their weaknesses. And vice-versa. We can come up with our own combine categories based off of posting history, and everything. I can't wait.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I was calling him that because I had the impression he was very young. No use in taunting him though if that is how he is taking it.

I wasn't wwrrrntthth though :)

I think the fact he mistook "chachi" as a racial slur probably confirms the age thing.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That would be fun leading up to the draft next offseason. We can all do draft write ups of each other, come up with some message board positions, and then pick two captains and stage a CZ draft. The optimists can do the strengths of the optimists, and the 'realists' can do their weaknesses. And vice-versa. We can come up with our own combine categories based off of posting history, and everything. I can't wait.
Can be start now?