Anthony Richardson vs Dak

Mobinvans

Reaction score
I have 1000% confidence Anthony Richardson will have a better year than old slow Dak, it won’t even be close

I guarantee it, save this post, screen shot it

My point?…..why the hell are we not drafting a quarterback to compete with our 30 yrs old quarterback who hasn’t shown much in the playoffs?

Why the hell are we gonna pay this dude 60 million dollars ?….we can draft a QB and pay him peanuts for 4-5 years

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
So Richardson, a quarterback considered a long term project entering the draft that didn't even play half of his rookie season due to injury, is going to have a better year than Dak, who threw for over 4500 yards and 36 touchdowns last year?

Guaranteed?

And why didn't Dallas draft a quarterback? Well, who was there at 24 overall that is going to come in here and replace the production the Cowboys are getting with Dak? Spencer Rattler??

The market drives what QB's get paid. You want more from Dak in the playoffs, fine.

So I guess the solution is start over at quarterback and pay a guy peanuts that won't even GET the team to the playoffs?

Mobinvans

Reaction score
This is a super dumb thread and I’m not even a Dak guy

Let AR play a full season first
You seen that guy play?

Makes Dak look like a grandpa

Look I’m a HUGE Zeke fan….he’s old as hell too, I have no clue what the hell Jerry is thinking

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I have 1000% confidence Anthony Richardson will have a better year than old slow Dak, it won’t even be close

I guarantee it, save this post, screen shot it

My point?…..why the hell are we not drafting a quarterback to compete with our 30 yrs old quarterback who hasn’t shown much in the playoffs?

Why the hell are we gonna pay this dude 60 million dollars ?….we can draft a QB and pay him peanuts for 4-5 years
Go follow Anthony Richardson and his team. Seriously. 1000%

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
30 years man

My whole house is Dallas gear…don’t act like you know me

Most people understand Dak ain’t the guy, he’s had a long time to prove it, sorry man, he ain’t the guy
Fair enough but the problem here is at the top. The Super Bowl drought goes back so far it includes the last five years of Troy Aikman's career.

To just point the fingers at one player, be it Dak or anyone else, is beyond nearsighted. If Dak played better against the Packers it just means the Cowboys would have lost by less.

That part of it is not too hard to see either.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Fair enough but the problem here is at the top. The Super Bowl drought goes back so far it includes the last five years of Troy Aikman's career.

To just point the fingers at one player, be it Dak or anyone else, is beyond nearsighted. If Dak played better against the Packers it just means the Cowboys would have lost by less.

That part of it is not too hard to see either.
Oh believe me, I know Dak ain’t ANYWHERE near the only problem in Dallas

Jerry is a fan of his own team, we all need he’s the main problem

Doesn’t change Dak ain’t the guy though, nobody paying that dude $60,000,000 a year but us

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
And out come the excuses right on cue
How is stating a fact is an excuse?

The Cowboys last won a Super Bowl when Dak was three years old and people act like he's the one player holding this team back.

Not saying he's been blameless and not saying he's the guy or anything like that. Not making excuses for him either.

Just saying that changing the quarterback is not the magic formula that will suddenly see Lombardi trophies start flying into the Star. Because the problems were here before Dak, they are here now with Dak, and they will be here after he's gone.

Not that hard to see if we take the Dak blinders off.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
30 years man

My whole house is Dallas gear…don’t act like you know me

Most people understand Dak ain’t the guy, he’s had a long time to prove it, sorry man, he ain’t the guy
You and those Dak doubters don't understand. Dak's time in Dallas is not finished.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score

Dallas Drafted a first round QB with our fourth round pick last year from SF, His name is Trey Lance....

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Oh believe me, I know Dak ain’t ANYWHERE near the only problem in Dallas

Jerry is a fan of his own team, we all need he’s the main problem

Doesn’t change Dak ain’t the guy though, nobody paying that die $60,000,000 a year but us
And this is the Jones' fault. They could have gotten Dak's deal done early TWICE (2020 and now) and paid way less than what they are going to have to pay.

And another team will certainly pay Dak that much. Not that he's elite or top five or whatever. Just that this is the price teams pay for a franchise QB because they are so hard to find.

The market drives what players make. The cap increases every year so paying a QB $60 million today is the same as paying the same guy $35 million four or five years ago. This is all I'm saying.