Antonio Brown released by Patriots

Rayman70

Reaction score
Patriots did the right thing. He is out of control and needs help!
I expect prescription drugs are at play here. Not kidding...he acts aloof and disconnected to reality. He DOES need help. I am thinking he needs rehab. When your hooked on narcotics YOU are incapable of being rational. He seems to have lost himself and his identity. This isn't the same guy that was humble when he came into the league. SAD...AND I am worried about other women that may come forward that he has wronged. I expect more will emerge..theres a pattern of bizarre behavior.

quickccc

Reaction score
I dunno if the NFL investigation has just discovered some of the mayhem, something that has to do with NFL and it's exempt list and the leaks are going directly to the Pats,.

and I dunno if the media is leaking rumors and reports of more incoming accusations that are ever emerging regarding A. Brown and between both NFL and media, it's just stockpiling too much
and the Pats simply do not want that kind of chaotic distraction.

I'm really starting to think AB is having some serious disturbing emotional and personal issues,. and really needing some serious help for his safety and protection.

9of11

Reaction score
All right, All right, All right........Lets get signed to the Cowboys.....................NOT!

Rayman70

Reaction score
I dunno if the NFL investigation has just discovered some of the mayhem, something that has to do with NFL and it's exempt list and the leaks are going directly to the Pats,.

and I dunno if the media is leaking rumors and reports of more incoming accusations that are ever emerging regarding A. Brown and between both NFL and media, it's just stockpiling too much
and the Pats simply do not want that kind of chaotic distraction.

I'm really starting to think AB is having some serious disturbing emotional and personal issues,. and really needing some serious help for his safety and protection.
well said. AGREE all the way.

Reaction score
One day far into the future, Antonio Brown will shake his head at himself regretting his idiotic behavior at a time when he could have been making $20M-$25M a year as the top receiver in the league.